Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

This week...

Posted by on Apr. 2, 2012 at 9:07 AM
  • 4 Replies
Do you have a plan for the week? Wether on spring break or not. I do not at the moment, but decided I need to get moving. My week just goes better if I have a plan, and I get so much more done.

What will you do to help this week go great?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 2, 2012 at 9:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
usmom3
by BJ on Apr. 2, 2012 at 11:28 AM

We wing it almost all the time!

oredeb
by on Apr. 2, 2012 at 2:03 PM

just our normal school lesson plans for us, 

well maybe we might quit early since its not gona rain and go on a hike, but tomorrow the rains return so back to our lesson plans!

Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Apr. 2, 2012 at 2:28 PM

No plan.... kids are catching up on some assignments they "forgot about " @@ or just didn't do.

The boys are trying to get some merit badges done. (YEAH! FINALLY!) and I have one of my scouts coming over tonight for a Citizenship in the Nation study session. I'm NOT a MB Counselor for it but I'm going to help them get the info and get through it so they can present it to the counselor for the sign-off.

gacgbaker
by on Apr. 2, 2012 at 2:43 PM

I'm learning that I have to have a plan- I've always been a planner by nature, and thrive that way, but we moved into the house the my husband grew up in a few years ago- people are in and out of here all the time (his siblings) and it really messes up any plans, so for a while I thought I could be more flexable and all my planning went out the window- now I'm struggling to hold my head above water and I really need to come to a compromise.  I need to stick to my plans, but also 'plan' for some flex time too.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)