Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

What did you do this weekend?

Posted by on Apr. 2, 2012 at 9:08 AM
  • 12 Replies
Anything fun? Plans for the coming weekend?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 2, 2012 at 9:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Apr. 2, 2012 at 9:09 AM
We shampooed carpets, put the crib together, cleaned baby's closet, went to the YMCA to swim... I can't remember what else.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AutymsMommy
by Silver Member on Apr. 2, 2012 at 9:18 AM

Neighborhood had an Easter brunch/egg hunt on Sunday; I also took the kiddos to Barnes and Noble to play while I grabbed a craft kit and another toy for their baskets :P

I am a Home Schooling, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Academic pushing Mother. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities and nosey, involved parents. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it raising my child. I believe that my place, as a woman, is in the home caring for my husband and children. My husband is head of our home.             Aimee

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Apr. 2, 2012 at 9:26 AM
We also got stuff for Easter. I'm not looking forward to this coming weekend. Blah.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
5BMom
by on Apr. 2, 2012 at 10:02 AM
Saturday we spent time outside and enjoyed the nice weather. Yesterday we went to a large city 75 miles away to see the Easter Bunny and do some spring clothes shopping.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmom3
by BJ on Apr. 2, 2012 at 11:26 AM

We worked on our house so we can hang gutters & prepped for a small garden!

pepsi_lover_mom
by on Apr. 2, 2012 at 11:30 AM

I went to a girls night out/dirty 30 bday party on saturday and that was all..quite a slow weekend.

oredeb
by on Apr. 2, 2012 at 2:07 PM

went fishing, hung out at home, did some garden stuff, had to return some stuff to the store

Gumberly
by on Apr. 2, 2012 at 2:17 PM
Washed a lot of clothes. My new washer and dryer were delivered last weekend and I just now finally got laundry caught up PHEW! I also went book shopping, didn't find what I needed, and finally bought myself some new boots.
I haven't even started getting stuff together for Easter baskets. Hmmm probably should get on that lol.
Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Apr. 2, 2012 at 2:23 PM

Not much! I planned to go to the dojo Saturday, but I let both boys have friends sleep over friday night and they stayed ALL DAY saturday so I stayed home to supervise.

Sunday I spaced out nd was reading and missed church. I did some light housekeeping and sat on my butt.

gacgbaker
by on Apr. 2, 2012 at 2:44 PM

We rearranged my room, my sons room and just relaxed together- it's nice to have a weekend that has little pressure on it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)