Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Who's on Facebook?

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 1:23 PM
  • 31 Replies

I would love to keep in touch with some of you mama's outside of Cafemom. I know a lot of people despise Facebook, but I think it is a great way to keep in touch with family and friend, plus an awesome networking tool!

http://www.facebook.com/BritniLane

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers     Lilypie First Birthday tickers
by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 1:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
5BMom
by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 2:36 PM
I am... Sent you a request. I am Stefanie
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
britniwheeler
by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 3:06 PM

Hm, I haven't gotten it yet. Hi! Nice to meet you. I am Britni. My husband, our four kids and I live in MN. I homeschool my oldest, who is in first grade. He has Autism and really struggled in the public school setting. I intend on homeschooling all of my kids.

Quoting 5BMom:

5BMom
by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 5:02 PM
It won't let me send from my mobile...so I sent a PM instead and you can friend me!!!

Quoting britniwheeler:

Hm, I haven't gotten it yet. Hi! Nice to meet you. I am Britni. My husband, our four kids and I live in MN. I homeschool my oldest, who is in first grade. He has Autism and really struggled in the public school setting. I intend on homeschooling all of my kids.

Quoting 5BMom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rowansmum
by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 5:03 PM
Me me!!!! I'm mobile but find me! Lol its Jessica Gracey in Ontario Canada
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wanderingwolf
by on Apr. 4, 2012 at 2:03 AM

I am.  As soon as facebook loads I'll send you a request.

littleacorn
by on Apr. 4, 2012 at 2:49 AM
I ran into the same problem and sent a message as well.

Quoting 5BMom:

It won't let me send from my mobile...so I sent a PM instead and you can friend me!!!

Quoting britniwheeler:

Quoting 5BMom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Luvmykids67
by on Apr. 4, 2012 at 3:13 AM

I love facebook! I am firefighterslady67@yahoo.com....I would love to have you as a friend :}

MrsHubler
by on Apr. 4, 2012 at 5:28 AM
I couldn't add you, but you could find my link up on my profile if you wanted. Just let me know you are from here :)
britniwheeler
by on Apr. 4, 2012 at 10:55 AM

I figured out why everyone was having issues adding me! Stupid me had the settings too high, so no one could add me. I fixed it now. =)

Quoting MrsHubler:

I couldn't add you, but you could find my link up on my profile if you wanted. Just let me know you are from here :)

tyheamma
by on Apr. 4, 2012 at 11:14 AM

I am! I sent you a message. You can also like my miracle's page to get to know us better; it's in my signature.

So many miracles for such a little girl! Follow Lily's story on her blog at princesslilysmiracle.blogspot.com or on Facebook at facebook.com/princesslilysmiracle.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)