James has long been a fan of maps - he enjoys searching for states and countries, and gets a kick out of all the different names. Most recently he's really gotten into flags. I thought about ordering some mini flags as I did a while back when I created our Continent Bags, but at nearly $2 a pop, they are just spendy for me to order an entire set for the world. Then, just a day later, I read this post on Chasing Cheerios and found out about Montessori Print Shop's pin flags. (cue the Hallelujah chorus) They were *just* the thing we needed!!
We've had a ball learning with our new maps and pin flags - seriously, James just can't get enough of them. In addition to his current interest in maps and flags, He LOVES sets and collections of things - these are right up his alley!
The flags were super easy (albeit a little time consuming) to put together, and I appreciate how clear and consistent the photos are - I'm kind of picky like that. :) I printed our flags onto card stock and did not laminate them - they are getting a lot of use and holding up just fine!
Jennifer, the lovely owner of Montessori Print Shop, has once again donated a very generous gift to one of you:
(valued at nearly $50!)
Included in the set:
:: Four maps and a set of labels for both the United States and Canada.
:: Two maps (labeled and blank) each for US capital cities and states.
:: Two maps (labeled and blank) each for Canada's capital cities and provinces.
:: A set of pin map flags for all of the above maps! The winner can choose between a color coded set or a non-color coded set.
And here's a little freebie for ALL of you to enjoy right now:
world continent maps and pin flags!
Here's what you do:
1. Leave a comment on this post.
2. Like Counting Coconuts on Facebook and leave me a separate comment on this post letting me know you have/already do.
3. Like Montessori Print Shop on Facebook and leave me a separate comment on this post letting me know you have/already do.
4. Follow Counting Coconuts and leave me a separate comment on this post letting me know you have/already do.
5. After today come back and leave me one comment per day on this post until the end of the giveaway.
This giveaway will end on Thursday, March 22nd at 9pm Atlantic Time, and is open to anyone, anywhere!