Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

OT - Belly pics progress from 14-30 weeks :)

Posted by   + Show Post

Since I practically live in this group, I thought I'd share!  I'm 31 weeks now, due June 4th.  Forgive the pic quality, taking mirror pics is difficult!  I also shrunk these to the same size, but it insists on making them HUGE.  

and front view, 14 and 30 weeks

WAHM of Coco Bear Cloth and retailer for several major brands including BumGenius, Flip, GroVia, Rockin Green, Piggy Paint, Melissa & Doug and more! 

by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 9:39 AM
Replies (11-18):
lovepotato
by Member on Apr. 5, 2012 at 3:21 PM

We're actually in the dark about the gender. We have 1 boy and 1 girl, so I have every thing I need for clothes. We need to buy a swing and a carseat, otherwise we're pretty set. I'm starting to get more excited. This is the first time I've been pregnant that one of my kids could be involved. DS has felt the baby kick and he wants to name it Elijah. Which we are if its a boy (Eleanor if its a girl). :)

Quoting Boobah:

Our sonogram said it will be our third girl :) I'm thrilled!

Congratulations, do you know what you are having?

Quoting lovepotato:

Aw look at that belly!! I'm due June 27th, and getting quite large. Do you know what you're having?

Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Apr. 5, 2012 at 4:32 PM
Too cute!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Apr. 5, 2012 at 4:39 PM

Aww, it is more fun when they are involved.  :)  My older girl is 6.5, and younger is almost 3 so they are both VERY excited about the baby.  They helped paint the room, put the crib up, dust, etc.  They kept saying baby was going to come out of my belly button, so we had a little lesson on where the baby will come out.  It seemed to go okay.  LOL

Quoting lovepotato:

We're actually in the dark about the gender. We have 1 boy and 1 girl, so I have every thing I need for clothes. We need to buy a swing and a carseat, otherwise we're pretty set. I'm starting to get more excited. This is the first time I've been pregnant that one of my kids could be involved. DS has felt the baby kick and he wants to name it Elijah. Which we are if its a boy (Eleanor if its a girl). :)

Quoting Boobah:

Our sonogram said it will be our third girl :) I'm thrilled!

Congratulations, do you know what you are having?

Quoting lovepotato:

Aw look at that belly!! I'm due June 27th, and getting quite large. Do you know what you're having?

lovepotato
by Member on Apr. 5, 2012 at 7:04 PM

Gideon asked how the baby got in there, and how its coming out. He asked if my belly was going to rip open lol. I can see his little brain working. Its so sweet. Annie has no idea what's going on but she loves babies. My friend had a baby a month ago and Annie is all over her. She's constantly asking to hold her and even holds her head right (obviously I'm still actually holding her). She's so gentle. At least when it comes to babies lol.

Quoting Boobah:

Jeremmy
by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 7:46 PM

Aww, cute belly :-)

mem82
by Platinum Member on Apr. 5, 2012 at 10:08 PM

Cute!

mem82
by Platinum Member on Apr. 5, 2012 at 10:08 PM

This gives me baby fever!

msmed
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 8:07 AM

Very beautiful! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)