Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

k12--kindergarten 9th graders 12-13 year

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 5:31 PM
  • 10 Replies

anyone locally in that program and age group?

by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 5:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
usmom3
by BJ on Apr. 11, 2012 at 5:47 PM

You will have to share your state you are in because this group has members all over the place!

oredeb
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 6:10 PM
1 mom liked this

hi maemae,

hahaha what state are you in? is that kindergarten, 9th grade , 12, 13yr olds?

kirbymom
by Sonja on Apr. 11, 2012 at 7:10 PM

BUMP!

1Redapple
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 8:42 PM

I like the question cuz that is the way I type :p.  I live in So. CA. three years of K12.

This year has been more difficult because of the teacher we have and it's just me not her fault. If we stay in next year, we will have the first teacher we had and I clicked with her better. Right now I want to unschool, tomorrow who knows.

maemaemason
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 10:16 PM
O sorry guys!! I am not far from bossier city, Louisiana. I have 14&15 yr old that's in 8th grade and one going into K next year
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Apr. 12, 2012 at 8:50 AM
There is a k12 group on here as well, which may be helpful to you. I don't have the name off hand though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
christi34
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 8:59 AM
I'm in Monroe, Louisiana and my boys will be doing K12 starting in august. They will be in 4th and 6th grade. We can't wait.

Quoting maemaemason:

O sorry guys!! I am not far from bossier city, Louisiana. I have 14&15 yr old that's in 8th grade and one going into K next year
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
romacox
by Silver Member on Apr. 12, 2012 at 9:08 AM

Welcome Christi34.  If you check with the Louisiana State Home School Association they will likely be able to connect you with other homeschoolers near you.  Most groups register with the State Home School Association so that others, like yourself, can join to take advantage of group play days, field trips, mom's night out, teaching co-ops, ceremonies and mentor-ships.

I found two large ones in Louisana at this link:  Louisiana Home School Associations

maemaemason
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 12:44 PM
Great... Thanks... I will check it out :-) Christi is this your first year in k12? In the fall?? I have two 9th graders and one in kindergarten in the fall.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maemaemason
by on May. 14, 2012 at 8:18 AM

are you all glad school is almost over? I sure am :-0

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN