Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Weekend plans?

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 9:14 AM
  • 18 Replies
What are you doing this weekend?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 9:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Apr. 13, 2012 at 9:17 AM
We have a 70th birthday/40th anniversary party for dh's mom (and dad for the anniversary) on Saturday. Not looking forward to that because we are helping throw it and it's going to be a looooong day of standing/reaching/lifting/carrying/decorating for this preggo lady.

Sunday I have to make sure I have everything ready for my sale to go live at noon. Hopefully it will go well.

I also need to make invites for dd2s third bday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pepsi_lover_mom
by Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 9:26 AM

This weekend I'm going to test the waters a bit. Grown up field trip today, races tonight, going trap shooting with bf tomorrow and then going to get some mud bugs for lunch, then just spending time cuddling and watching movies the rest of the night. Sunday is resting and if I feel ok church.

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Apr. 13, 2012 at 9:44 AM
Sounds nice! What's is a mud bug?

Quoting pepsi_lover_mom:

This weekend I'm going to test the waters a bit. Grown up field trip today, races tonight, going trap shooting with bf tomorrow and then going to get some mud bugs for lunch, then just spending time cuddling and watching movies the rest of the night. Sunday is resting and if I feel ok church.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mellissa1990
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 9:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Saturday night is our date night.  We try to have 2 each month.  We get a babysitter and go out on Saturday night.

pepsi_lover_mom
by Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 9:58 AM

lol thats what we call crawfish. Most yummy things ever!

Quoting Boobah:

Quoting pepsi_lover_mom:

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Apr. 13, 2012 at 10:03 AM
I have never had them! Where are you from?

Quoting pepsi_lover_mom:

Quoting Boobah:

Quoting pepsi_lover_mom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Apr. 13, 2012 at 10:05 AM
This sounds fabulous! I love it when couples make each other a priority! Hubby and I try to at least have dinner once a month together alone, and we usually spend the time after the kids go to bed talking about our day. It has been less lately since he has been so busy at work and I'm starting to feel lonely.

Quoting Mellissa1990:

Saturday night is our date night.  We try to have 2 each month.  We get a babysitter and go out on Saturday night.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pepsi_lover_mom
by Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 10:14 AM

I'm from KS but my dads family wasnt from around here. You can find them nearly anywhere I'm sure. You just boil the babies up in seasoning (most use old bay) and then twist the head from the tail, eat the tail mean and suck the head till it whistles. Most delicious thing ever.

Quoting Boobah:

I have never had them! Where are you from?

Quoting pepsi_lover_mom:

Quoting Boobah:

Quoting pepsi_lover_mom:

oredeb
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 11:14 AM

party saturday evening

fishing on the columbia river

church

bether89
by Bronze Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 12:22 PM

We have Boyscouts and Relay for Life fair Sat. morning. 

Revival at church all weekend.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)