Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms
What are you doing this weekend?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 9:14 AM
Replies (11-18):
borgen0128
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 1:41 PM
We will finish hand tilling the garden. I am also volunteering with Holistic Moms at the baby expo.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuperMommy408
by Tamara on Apr. 13, 2012 at 3:52 PM
We are having our annual Strawberry Festival this weekend, which we aren't going to, because I can't deal with being around large crowds..

Friday ..Is family movie night with popcorn..

Saturday ..We are going to a parade, I think I can deal with that, because it won't be so crowded and after we will be driving 30 minutes away to go help my hubbies sister paint and then relax the rest of the evening.

Sunday..We will be going to church then back home to do some cleaning.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlyBren
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 4:50 PM

Wedding planning :D I'll be on the phone at weird hours due to time difference, but other than that, no plans at all.

DF is coming up later today. I'm guessing we'll go out for dinner tonight, all 3 of us, and tomorrow... probably just hang around and be lazy.

ColtsFan1912
by Bekah on Apr. 13, 2012 at 6:41 PM

I really have no plans. I thought DH had to work but now he is not sure if he has too. Shiloh got sick last night so we will see how she is doiing tomorrow. Might be a lazy day.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 10:30 AM

Oh! Congrats! Are you having a wedding in another state? That has got to be crazy to plan!

Quoting AlyBren:

Wedding planning :D I'll be on the phone at weird hours due to time difference, but other than that, no plans at all.

DF is coming up later today. I'm guessing we'll go out for dinner tonight, all 3 of us, and tomorrow... probably just hang around and be lazy.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 10:31 AM

I hope she feels better!

Quoting ColtsFan1912:

I really have no plans. I thought DH had to work but now he is not sure if he has too. Shiloh got sick last night so we will see how she is doiing tomorrow. Might be a lazy day.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 10:32 AM

No offense but, throwing up, that sounds gross! LOL I hate seafood!

Quoting pepsi_lover_mom:

I'm from KS but my dads family wasnt from around here. You can find them nearly anywhere I'm sure. You just boil the babies up in seasoning (most use old bay) and then twist the head from the tail, eat the tail mean and suck the head till it whistles. Most delicious thing ever.

Quoting Boobah:

I have never had them! Where are you from?

Quoting pepsi_lover_mom:

lol thats what we call crawfish. Most yummy things ever!

Quoting Boobah:

Sounds nice! What's is a mud bug?

Quoting pepsi_lover_mom:

This weekend I'm going to test the waters a bit. Grown up field trip today, races tonight, going trap shooting with bf tomorrow and then going to get some mud bugs for lunch, then just spending time cuddling and watching movies the rest of the night. Sunday is resting and if I feel ok church.

AlyBren
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 7:07 PM

India :) Where we met and fell in love. We were going to have it here in BC but found that most of our mutual friends were still in India, and we can fly those who aren't, in. Traditional western wedding was never on my list of fun anyway ;)

Quoting mem82:

Oh! Congrats! Are you having a wedding in another state? That has got to be crazy to plan!

Quoting AlyBren:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)