Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

To do - Monday

Posted by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 9:17 AM
  • 20 Replies
What are you up to today?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 9:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Apr. 16, 2012 at 9:20 AM
Today is our first day of spring break. I'm trying to get over the lack of sleep and make it a good one even though it is storming today. :/
I have to look up what speakers I want to see for the convention.
Get two shirts embroidered because people don't understand that work at home moms should have days off too.
Ship out a few packages
Read
Play
Nap
Keep my feet up as much as I can - the swelling is still there from last night since I didn't sleep.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bugayfamilyof4
by Member on Apr. 16, 2012 at 10:23 AM

Hello !!!

It is so nice outside !!! We will do some school work then work to the park and play.

I need to :

clean kitchen

wash sheets

wipe off dining room table

put clothes away

library

usmom3
by BJ on Apr. 16, 2012 at 10:42 AM

I need to clean house, work in the garden, hunt for a car to buy & try to find things for us to do next week for our vacation if we can't go out of town like we wanted too because the cars keep braking!

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Apr. 16, 2012 at 11:30 AM
I feel for you! I hope it gets taken care of quickly and easily!

Quoting usmom3:

I need to clean house, work in the garden, hunt for a car to buy & try to find things for us to do next week for our vacation if we can't go out of town like we wanted too because the cars keep braking!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmom3
by BJ on Apr. 16, 2012 at 11:37 AM

Me too! The last time we had to buy a car it seemed to take for ever to find one that fit everything we wanted & we could afford!

Quoting Boobah:

Quoting usmom3:

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Apr. 16, 2012 at 11:40 AM
It's the worst when you have to "hurry". We kind of rushed into this van, and while it was a decent deal and an excellent van, I wish we would have waited and bought a cheaper one, or found a way to make our jeep work. It's an extra $200 a month we were not expecting.

Quoting usmom3:

Me too! The last time we had to buy a car it seemed to take for ever to find one that fit everything we wanted & we could afford!

Quoting Boobah:

Quoting usmom3:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Apr. 16, 2012 at 12:04 PM
School...DS2 and DD both have things they skipped on last week to make up so I get to be the ogre today.

Karate for DS1 and I.

No more Monday cribbage until after the karate tournament.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pepsi_lover_mom
by Member on Apr. 16, 2012 at 12:05 PM

I got up at 4 (sleep schedual is messed up from being bed ridden for a week) so i finished all my chores by 5:30. Eventually I'll take a shower,do my hair and make up, and start a load of laundry. I also need to figure out what to do about supper.

usmom3
by BJ on Apr. 16, 2012 at 12:11 PM

I know that is why I am trying to stick to my guns on price! On the upside we will only be out money to buy it because we only get cars we can afford to buy out right & never pay car payments!

Quoting Boobah:

It's the worst when you have to "hurry". We kind of rushed into this van, and while it was a decent deal and an excellent van, I wish we would have waited and bought a cheaper one, or found a way to make our jeep work. It's an extra $200 a month we were not expecting.

Quoting usmom3:

Quoting Boobah:

Quoting usmom3:

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Apr. 16, 2012 at 12:14 PM
That was my plan since our jeep was paid off, I did NOT want another car payment. It was a complete lapse in good judgement on my part. Almost every day I think about how stupid it was. Darn pregnancy hormones kicking into overdrive. Lol!

Quoting usmom3:

I know that is why I am trying to stick to my guns on price! On the upside we will only be out money to buy it because we only get cars we can afford to buy out right & never pay car payments!

Quoting Boobah:

Quoting usmom3:

Quoting Boobah:

Quoting usmom3:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN