Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms
What are you up to today?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 9:17 AM
Replies (11-20):
mem82
by Platinum Member on Apr. 16, 2012 at 12:21 PM
I need to get laundry folded, dishes washed, Cole some book time, clean our fireplace room
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmom3
by BJ on Apr. 16, 2012 at 12:22 PM

I know it is hard to do especially if you don't have a lot of money to get a good one straight out!

Quoting Boobah:

That was my plan since our jeep was paid off, I did NOT want another car payment. It was a complete lapse in good judgement on my part. Almost every day I think about how stupid it was. Darn pregnancy hormones kicking into overdrive. Lol!

Quoting usmom3:

I know that is why I am trying to stick to my guns on price! On the upside we will only be out money to buy it because we only get cars we can afford to buy out right & never pay car payments!

oredeb
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 12:26 PM

got dh off to work

cleaned house

making bread now

its raining again so no  outside work today

schooling

straightening out pantry! looks like a bomb went off in there!hahaha

sweeping floors

oredeb
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 12:29 PM

we find to many cars!hahahaha my dh repairs scratches and dents on automobiles so he works in all the car lots, and he always sees cars for sale! theres always one he would like to buy!hahahah

Quoting usmom3:

I need to clean house, work in the garden, hunt for a car to buy & try to find things for us to do next week for our vacation if we can't go out of town like we wanted too because the cars keep braking!

mrsjones2207
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 12:32 PM

Looks like it is going to storm today UGH

Homeschool work needs to be finished then lunch. We have PE today from 2-330 then i would like to go to my gym for about an hour (we shall see)

I need to unpack suit cases and get laundry done. I gotta work on dinner at some point I guess huh lol

bmw29
by Member on Apr. 16, 2012 at 12:34 PM
I'm probably going to the doctor and then to buy stuff to make laundry detergent. I'm convinced I'm allergic to ours ajd I haven't slept in 3 days due to itching.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmom3
by BJ on Apr. 16, 2012 at 12:42 PM

I wish that was my problem right now! we are looking for something no older than 2000 & less then $5,000.

Quoting oredeb:

we find to many cars!hahahaha my dh repairs scratches and dents on automobiles so he works in all the car lots, and he always sees cars for sale! theres always one he would like to buy!hahahah

Quoting usmom3:

I need to clean house, work in the garden, hunt for a car to buy & try to find things for us to do next week for our vacation if we can't go out of town like we wanted too because the cars keep braking!

usmom3
by BJ on Apr. 16, 2012 at 12:44 PM

I make my own powdered laundry soap that we have used for years! Are you going to try a powdered recipe or a liquid one?

Quoting bmw29:

I'm probably going to the doctor and then to buy stuff to make laundry detergent. I'm convinced I'm allergic to ours ajd I haven't slept in 3 days due to itching.

bmw29
by Member on Apr. 16, 2012 at 12:45 PM
Liquid. I don't much care for powder. Just to give it that school day feel ds is researching recipies and he is going to help make it. LOL

Quoting usmom3:

I make my own powdered laundry soap that we have used for years! Are you going to try a powdered recipe or a liquid one?

Quoting bmw29:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kirbymom
by Sonja on Apr. 16, 2012 at 1:34 PM

Today is a slow day as I am just getting back to feeling a bit better.  Also need to help my oldest get the kids started on a class she wants to do for the kids for part of their schoolwork this week.   Other than that, I am going to try and relax a bit. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)