Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Again!!

Posted by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 10:00 AM
  • 4 Replies
I don't know if many of you remember but in December I had to quit homeschooling my kids temporarily. Well we are finally in our own place. We decided to keep them in public school until the end of the year because they needed some stability.

Well something that I knew would happen has happened. My oldest( 9) has developed the snottiest attitude I've seen. I am not surprised. She already thinks she is 25!! Lol.

So now I just have to decide what I'm going to put her in. We were in alpha omega but she doesn't do well in those. I'm thinking something on-line. She needs deadlines and deadlines set by mommy don't always work. I think we are going to giver her a week or two off for summer break then get her going again. They never had summer break when they were at home.

I don't know what I'm going to with my other two yet. I will decide that later. I'm so excited to have my oldest home again.

I can't wait until all of them are home for the summer. I miss them terribly when their gone all day.
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 10:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
usmom3
by BJ on Apr. 16, 2012 at 10:15 AM
1 mom liked this

I know that they haven't been in PS for a loge time but I would deschool them for more then 2 weeks before jumping back in.

oredeb
by debbie on Apr. 16, 2012 at 10:23 AM

welcome back!!!

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Apr. 16, 2012 at 10:26 AM
Welcome back! And I totally understand! The attitude my daughter got from one year of public k was ridiculous!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gacgbaker
by Bronze Member on Apr. 20, 2012 at 5:48 AM

Welcome back!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)