Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She doesn't want to homeschool. I'm crushed and not sure how to react to that. She said its too hard and doesn't want me to be her teacher. She's four so um gonna do it anyway, but I need some assurance please!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 11:52 AM
Replies (11-13):
SuprMom12042702
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 5:26 PM
1 mom liked this

She's four I wouldn't worry to much about it right now (if she was 14 that would be a different story lol). Just make it fun for her and she won't even realize that she is going to school.

awilliams77
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 6:18 PM
MOPS is a Christian based support group for mothers of children ages 5 and under. Usually hosted at a church, but you do not need to be a Christian in order to attend. It's pretty neat. I helped lead a few chapters when my children were young. They run Sept-May and usually break for the summer. Some groups wil have playdates during the summer, so you may be able to get involved that way.
Yuriko_chan
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 7:16 PM
Oh that sounds like something we could do.

Quoting awilliams77:

MOPS is a Christian based support group for mothers of children ages 5 and under. Usually hosted at a church, but you do not need to be a Christian in order to attend. It's pretty neat. I helped lead a few chapters when my children were young. They run Sept-May and usually break for the summer. Some groups wil have playdates during the summer, so you may be able to get involved that way.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)