Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

OT - lunch ideas :)

Posted by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 12:16 PM
  • 5 Replies
Lunch is such a hard meal for me. What are some things you make for lunch? I'm sick of pb&j and deli sandwiches.
My kids love a tortilla with peanut butter wrapped around a banana.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 12:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
usmom3
by BJ on Apr. 16, 2012 at 12:34 PM

Homemade soup, grilled cheese, quesadillas, crackers with cheese & lunch meet (like a lunchable), tuna salad, raviolis, BLT, homemade hamburger helper, fruit salad & spaghetti

oredeb
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 12:36 PM

leftovers

burittos

qacadias(sp)

tuna sandwiches or egg salad

grill your sandwiches(taste better!)

yogurt and real fruit

green salad

swim-mom72
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 12:49 PM

My older son like to grill about 4 or 5 chicken breast on Sunday evening and he uses those for chicken sandwiches for lunch throughout the week.

I usually make a bunch of rice and some sort of meat on Mondays. Then my younger son uses that, plus black beans and cheese, for burritos throughout the week for lunch.

Other things we like: cereal, BLTs, baked reg. or sweet potatoes, or Frito chili pie. 

pepsi_lover_mom
by Member on Apr. 16, 2012 at 1:22 PM

Three days a week I double up when I make dinner, so we have left overs for lunch the next day, then we do quick lunches the rest of the week like mini bagle pizzas, pancakes, waffles, eggs and ham steak, grilled cheese and soup, grilled pb&j (i use sunbutter), salads, veggies with dip, fruit salad.

gacgbaker
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 5:53 AM

Mac and cheese, salads with hard boiled eggs, soups, grilled cheese (throw in different cheeses to make it interesting).  Lunch is a tuff one around here too, just kinda get board after a while. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)