Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

iPad2 or iPad3

Posted by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 10:46 PM
  • 16 Replies

Which one should i buy and  why

by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 10:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
oredeb
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 10:49 AM

ive never seen ipad 2, but we do have ipad 3 its sure fun! i can work on stuff from my pc while im sitting in my chair while everyone else is watching tv! do my lesson plans for school on it sitting there! im dont know the difference between the 2 , but i do like the 3

carolkey74
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 11:45 AM
I have a 1 and a 3. The screen resolution on the 3 is fantastic!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gacgbaker
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 5:55 AM

We decided to go with the 2 because we could get the bigger storage on it for the same cost as a mid ipad 3- we got a refurb.  From what I understand, unless you do a lot of reading on it, the ipad 2 will be more then enough.  People who do a lot of reading say go with the 3 because it causes less eye strain. I really think you would be happy with either though!

KickButtMama
by Shannon on Apr. 20, 2012 at 8:40 AM
I haven't seen the #3 in person yet. We have the ipad 2 and love it.
MrsHubler
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 8:56 AM
We have both and there is not much difference.
usmom3
by BJ on Apr. 20, 2012 at 10:09 AM
1 mom liked this

I have a Toshiba Thrive that I love & I would not trad it for an Ipad if I could!

1LovelyAngel
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 10:10 AM

Quoting gacgbaker:

We decided to go with the 2 because we could get the bigger storage on it for the same cost as a mid ipad 3- we got a refurb.  From what I understand, unless you do a lot of reading on it, the ipad 2 will be more then enough.  People who do a lot of reading say go with the 3 because it causes less eye strain. I really think you would be happy with either though!

where did you get the refurb ipad2 from and was it still a good one and how about the warranty

1LovelyAngel
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 10:13 AM

Quoting usmom3:

I have a Toshiba Thrive that I love & I would not trad it for an Ipad if I could!

so the Toshiba is just as good, tell me more and what size screen do you have, i've been looking at the Acer and Asus

Punkylu78
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 10:13 AM
1 mom liked this
I just bought the iPad 2 and got the iPad, case, stylist, and screen protector for the same price as just the iPad 3. I have read that the only difference is the camera is better and the screen is clearer. I also read a few reviews saying the back of the iPad 3 gets hot, where the battery is I think. I love mine iPad 2.
1LovelyAngel
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 10:15 AM

Quoting Punkylu78:

I just bought the iPad 2 and got the iPad, case, stylist, and screen protector for the same price as just the iPad 3. I have read that the only difference is the camera is better and the screen is clearer. I also read a few reviews saying the back of the iPad 3 gets hot, where the battery is I think. I love mine iPad 2.

Where did you get your deal at,do you think it's too big and bulky

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)