Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Netflix...Blockbuster

Posted by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 7:22 PM
  • 20 Replies

I am currently loking into using both of these video service providers as part of our schooling andI am in need of some opinions....

Does anyone use them and how well does it work for you?  Do you stream or do you have equipment that lets you watch some other way?  

by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 7:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
usmom3
by BJ on Apr. 18, 2012 at 9:12 PM

We get Netflix but we don't use the streaming because our Internet is not consistent & we have to buffer a lot. I have Amazon Prime & we get free instant watch shows with that. I have a friend that used Blockbuster & hated it so we never tried it!

SilentDraconia
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 9:14 PM
I use Netflix and I love it! Comes in really handy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Apr. 18, 2012 at 9:24 PM
I haven't used blockbuster. We do have netflix. There are a lot of educational clips and documentaries on it. You can get a free month trial if you just want to check it out. Ours plays on our wii or our blue ray player. Many new tv's also have the capability.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kittyfaery
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 11:33 PM
We have Netflix. We stream it on our Xbox. We really like it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
awilliams77
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:27 AM
we use netfix on our wii.
judahsmommy80
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 2:45 AM
We love Netflix...I do know it helps if you have a fast internet speed if you are streaming. We have 12mbps. We have our TV hooked to the computer in our living room. And we bought an apple TV box for our daughter to stream from. We don't have any cable or satellite so we love our Netflix ...lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littleacorn
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:05 AM
We just get videos from the library *shrugs*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
oredeb
by debbie on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:12 AM

well we get the netflix, i dont know if its worth it, i'd rather cancel it myself, but then im not a movie watcher to much! seems like just another bill to pay!

but when we first got it it was nice cuz i could find all the old bbc stuff we liked to watch, but that ran out!hahahaha  we have the one were you order a movie through the mail, and it always comes on time, if theres any problems they correct them quickly, the customer service is great!

KickButtMama
by Shannon on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:26 AM
We use netflix - we love it, especially for my visual learner. We also use a similarrogram through our cable company xfinity - that has. More tv show variety.
mem82
by Platinum Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:35 AM

We like streaming Netflix with our PS3. 8)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)