Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

do you tuck your kids in bed?

Posted by   + Show Post
Do you tuck your kiddos in bed every night? How old are they?

My DD is 6 years old and we have a bedtime routine every night. I love tucking her in bed! I was thinking about it tonight and hoping its something she will continue to enjoy as she gets older! It just got me wondering about how old they are when that stops. I can't remember when I started putting myself to bed as a kid!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 1:50 AM
Replies (31-33):
No_Difference
by Silver Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:03 AM

I still tuck my 8 yr old into bed. She gets upset if I don't go up right away with her to tuck her in. I absolutely tuck my 3 yr old in too. The 8 yr old gets jealous because I read him a night time story, but she gets the chance to read up to an hr after she gets in bed and then its lights out and she gets tucked in a second time where he doesn't... (She likes being tucked in multiple times lol).  I don't see it ending anytime soon for her either.

Kenre
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:05 AM
1 mom liked this
Mine love to cuddle. They are 4, 2 and 1. Tucks, kisses and cuddles.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
judahsmommy80
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:33 AM

My kids are about 5 years apart also and I can definitely see this being a scenario in our house in a few years...lol

Quoting No_Difference:

I still tuck my 8 yr old into bed. She gets upset if I don't go up right away with her to tuck her in. I absolutely tuck my 3 yr old in too. The 8 yr old gets jealous because I read him a night time story, but she gets the chance to read up to an hr after she gets in bed and then its lights out and she gets tucked in a second time where he doesn't... (She likes being tucked in multiple times lol).  I don't see it ending anytime soon for her either.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN