Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Homeschool Uniform!

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 9:38 AM
  • 12 Replies

OK so being honest wouldnt we all, and sometimes do, stay in PJs or yoga pants all day? BUT if someone comes by or you have to go out you either change or go out underdressed right? BUT with my little guys (including a 2yo) I get freakin dirty homeschooling. SO I have seriously considered wearing scrubs. My husband is a therapist and wears them ALL the time and loves them so much even on weekends. They can handle alot of washing, but if we go out other people would think I look professional. HAHA. Truly dont care all that much, but why should I have to put on stiff jeans to buy milk and stop by the library. KWIM?

Anyone else get my vent for today? Anyone ever thought of scrubs? They are darn cute and can get used super duper cheap.

That is a scrub shirt!  another cutie  and how comfy but professional does she look? (just random pic online)

by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 9:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
usmom3
by BJ on Apr. 20, 2012 at 10:04 AM
1 mom liked this

When I see someone in scrubs I think they work at a hospital or doctors office.

oredeb
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 10:48 AM
1 mom liked this

if i wore pants i'd try em!

Pukalani79
by Kristin on Apr. 20, 2012 at 11:00 AM

Cute! When I worked in a pharmacy we begged to be allowed to wear these.  I think it's a great idea :)

Moma3boyz
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 11:03 AM
Out local store sells skirts that go with the scrub tops. They are comfy and because people work in them they are longer skirts and modest. They have a small 3-5 inch slit in the back, but the fabric overlaps and it its still below the back of the knee. Most of them have pockets on the side that its handy too.

Quoting oredeb:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wright1212
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 11:50 AM
1 mom liked this

:-D

Quoting oredeb:

mem82
by Platinum Member on Apr. 20, 2012 at 12:01 PM

LOL I love jeans. I wear them all the time, so they are like my scrubs. The trick to looking nice even with paint spilled down your front is mascara and earrings. hahaha If you do that, you look 'put together'. 8)

Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Apr. 20, 2012 at 12:13 PM
LOL...I'm a jeans gal too!. We live in the high desert and its often over 100* and I'm out in full length blue jeans.

I've recently been adding nicer blouses but Id be happy just in tshirts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
oredeb
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 1:01 PM
1 mom liked this

wow neat!!

Quoting Moma3boyz:

Out local store sells skirts that go with the scrub tops. They are comfy and because people work in them they are longer skirts and modest. They have a small 3-5 inch slit in the back, but the fabric overlaps and it its still below the back of the knee. Most of them have pockets on the side that its handy too.

Quoting oredeb:

WifeMomStudent
by on Apr. 21, 2012 at 9:19 AM
1 mom liked this
What's wrong with a fitted tee and yoga pants? That's what I live in! I even work in it at MDO
I don't feel like I look sloppy
SuprMom12042702
by on Apr. 21, 2012 at 9:37 AM

I have a few scrub sets from when I worked in a doc's office and I love them (so much I have slept in the pants before lol). But I am most definitely a jeans and t-shirt gal. Working on changing that, I am getting tired of being asked if I'm old enough to buy cigarettes and I'm 27 LOL I am going for a more older look, anyone want to help with that? lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)