Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

OK so being honest wouldnt we all, and sometimes do, stay in PJs or yoga pants all day? BUT if someone comes by or you have to go out you either change or go out underdressed right? BUT with my little guys (including a 2yo) I get freakin dirty homeschooling. SO I have seriously considered wearing scrubs. My husband is a therapist and wears them ALL the time and loves them so much even on weekends. They can handle alot of washing, but if we go out other people would think I look professional. HAHA. Truly dont care all that much, but why should I have to put on stiff jeans to buy milk and stop by the library. KWIM?

Anyone else get my vent for today? Anyone ever thought of scrubs? They are darn cute and can get used super duper cheap.

That is a scrub shirt!  another cutie  and how comfy but professional does she look? (just random pic online)

by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 9:38 AM
Replies (11-12):
firefay
by Member on Apr. 21, 2012 at 10:05 AM
I liked sleeping in scrubs.
snowangel1979
by Member on Apr. 21, 2012 at 10:16 AM
Lol. I used to have to wear them at work. They are comfy. I used to love the dickies brand, lots of pockets on the pants and cute shirts. If you have a uniform store buy them there because Women's sizes run big in a lot of brands.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)