Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Homeschool Book Fair (Texas) ?

Posted by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 12:25 PM
  • 5 Replies

Is anyone going to the homeschool book fair in Arlington? I am and my friend was going to go with me but I am 95% sure she cant now...

28th Home School Book Fair

May 11 and 12, 2012

Home School Book Fair

Exhibitor Booths in Exhibit Hall at Home School Book Fair - Arlington Texas (TX)

Great Shopping at Exhibitor Booths

Inspiring and Informative Worskshops about Current Homeschooling Topics and Homeschool Issues

Inspiring and Informative Workshops

Shop for books
Attend workshops
Meet home schoolers
Be encouraged!

Speakers

Exhibitors

Program

Register

Home School Book Fair

May 11 and 12, 2012
8:30 am to 5:30 pm
Arlington Convention Center
Arlington, Texas

Register at the Door or volunteer in exchange
for your registration fees.

by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 12:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
usmom3
by BJ on Apr. 22, 2012 at 12:33 PM
Not me!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melissaoliver79
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 12:41 PM

I know i am sorry for brining it up.. The offer still stands... I got one ticket and a room... you can bunk and have the ticket if you want it..

Quoting usmom3:

Not me!

usmom3
by BJ on Apr. 22, 2012 at 1:13 PM

I know & I am grateful for your offer! Unfortunately we just spent over $1,000. to get our van fixed so it could pass inspection! So on top of needing to get another car I am now out even more money than I planed to be at this point! We aren't even going to get to go any place for our vacation this week now!

Quoting melissaoliver79:

I know i am sorry for brining it up.. The offer still stands... I got one ticket and a room... you can bunk and have the ticket if you want it..

Quoting usmom3:

Not me!

melissaoliver79
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 1:16 PM

do you have any local places maybe you can do for your vacation... I know one year we did that and had a blast discoveing local stuff

Quoting usmom3:

I know & I am grateful for your offer! Unfortunately we just spent over $1,000. to get our van fixed so it could pass inspection! So on top of needing to get another car I am now out even more money than I planed to be at this point! We aren't even going to get to go any place for our vacation this week now!

Quoting melissaoliver79:

Quoting usmom3:

Not me!

usmom3
by BJ on Apr. 22, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Yeah, we will still do something like that we just won't get to go out of town like we where planing too!

Quoting melissaoliver79:

do you have any local places maybe you can do for your vacation... I know one year we did that and had a blast discoveing local stuff

Quoting usmom3:

Quoting melissaoliver79:

Quoting usmom3:

Not me!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN