Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

OT: If your hubby goes on a trip, who packs his bag? You or him?

Posted by   + Show Post

Hubby just left on a trip and, yep, I washed his clothes and packed all his stuff, including toiletries. LOL What would he do without me?

by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 10:24 AM
Replies (11-17):
oredeb
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 11:33 AM

awww mem, sounds like my dh and me, weve been married 20 years in may and never been apart, except when he did a father and son camp

Quoting mem82:

This is the first time we've ever been separated but he has to go on a business meeting out of state and for some reason they aren't too keen on our whole family coming. At the end of May, he has to go see his ailing Grandma and we can't afford for all of us to go and then he has a Cub Scout camping trip to go on. After 10 years of togetherness, he will be gone 3 differnt times in as many months. 8(

Quoting bren_darlene:

We generally are both going if going anywhere but yeah, I always pack his stuff for him.  :-)

katzmeow726
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 11:33 AM
1 mom liked this

WE both do it LOL...two parents with adhd=a lot of stuff forgotten.  IF we both do it, we don't forget as much!

BusCaptainMama
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 11:44 AM
I make sure all his clothes are clean & make sure he has all the toiletries he might need. He packs. I unpack & wash his laundry :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Apr. 23, 2012 at 11:54 AM
DH packs his stuff, I pack mine and DD, the boys pack their own. If its a weekend I don't even check the boy's bags anymore. They are pros.

If it is a long weekend, or a week, I do "pack checks" I have them lay out what they are bringing and double check it before they actually put it in the bag.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
firehorse13
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 11:57 AM

I have to pack my hubbies things if he goes out of town.  If its not a business trip anywhere, he'd just pack a pair of jeans/shorts (depending on the season), a few shirts, underwear and socks.  

usmom3
by BJ on Apr. 23, 2012 at 1:08 PM
1 mom liked this

I try to help him & always get told he is a big boy & can do it for himself!

aroling
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 10:48 AM
Me
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)