Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bookfairs & HS

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 10:45 PM
  • 5 Replies

So when I was younger one of my favorite things about school was the bookfair and those flyers we got from Scholastic that had all the books you could order.. I wish I could still go to the bookfair now! I still have a Clifford pencil topper I got when I was little..

So is there any thing like this for HSers.. I don't want my daughter to miss out on something that I loved so much about school.

read my blog: www.rainingparade.blogspot.com

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 10:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
melissaoliver79
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:42 AM

you can still buy from them online if i am not mistaken.. there is also a homeschool book fair in texas.. try those.. also take her to a place like Mardels... they have books and pencials and bookmarks..etc

krazymama4
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:48 AM

we go to the book fair when ever they have it at our public school depending on the stae u live in they have to let u

oredeb
by debbie on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:50 AM

yes i loved those bookfairs also! back then it was weekly reader, here in oregon we have books fairs through scholastic, they have a warehouse here and open the doors a couple times a year so everyone can buy stuff! check on there homepage they might have one near you

melissaoliver79
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:10 PM

scholastic warewhouse sale

Quoting oredeb:

yes i loved those bookfairs also! back then it was weekly reader, here in oregon we have books fairs through scholastic, they have a warehouse here and open the doors a couple times a year so everyone can buy stuff! check on there homepage they might have one near you

melissaoliver79
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:11 PM

well i went and looked because i know we have a warehouse down the road from us and i am so happy... They are having one the begining of next month and I register for a pass and got a coupon ( a good one)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)