Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

any body near vestaburg michigan?

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:54 PM
  • 3 Replies

I am a mom from michigan who is looking for advice with home schooling my 4 year old, 7 year old 1st grade, 8 year old 2nd grader and 15 year old 9th grader.

by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
kirbymom
by Sonja on May. 1, 2012 at 8:01 PM

Hi! Welcome to the group.  :) 

I am not from there but what would you like to know about home schooling? I home school 7 kids.  

Kat1078
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:13 PM

HI thank you for getting back with me.

I would like to know how to home school a child that already has authority problems and how would he be able to go to college if he was to want to venture that way?

I am not sure where my kids are at as for being started in home school I am not liking the public school and my duaghter will never start school. not sure where to really start.

can you tell me what you think of, APOLOGIA SCEINCE SAXON MATH OR BOB JONES MATH AND ABEKA FOR EVERY THING ELSE or should I just stick with abeka every thing due to that program being an excellant program?

romacox
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2012 at 10:00 AM

The first thing to do is to comply with your State laws, and your State Home School Association  can provide you with that information.  They can also connect you with home educators near you for support and mentor-ship. You have two choices in Michigan. at THIS LINK

My children are all grown, but I still tutor and give workshops to home educators and teachers.  I have put together a free web page with lots of information, resources and links.  How To Home School

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)