Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When was the last time you were in an actual school building?

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:06 PM
  • 41 Replies

Missie has girl scouts in one so I'm in one every other week.

by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
usmom3
by BJ on May. 3, 2012 at 12:13 PM

Ummmmmm, over 6 years ago!

Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on May. 3, 2012 at 1:38 PM
My BFFs kid's end of year awards last year.

My oldest plans to go to high school in the fall, so I will be visiting one more soon!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bmw29
by Member on May. 3, 2012 at 1:40 PM
It's been about 2 years.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pukalani79
by Kristin on May. 3, 2012 at 2:25 PM

I'm actually heading to one in about an hour. My middle child attends public school.

Mom2theboy1994
by on May. 3, 2012 at 2:26 PM

Last Friday.

I went with our local middle school Special Education department to the Special Olympics. SO MUCH FUN! :)

katzmeow726
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2012 at 2:28 PM

um....About four years ago.  I was doing pilates class.  One of our schools here opens up in the afternoons to community classes.  Exercise, hobbies, coupon, language...anything.  And the halls are basically a giant square, so it's also an open walking track from 4pm until 8pm.  

I will be in one in a couple of weeks.  DD has her first dance recital May 19...and the irony is she'll be on the stage I used to perform on with my band.  It's at my old high school's auditorium! 

bren_darlene
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2012 at 2:49 PM

My late husband did substitute teaching at our local school when we lived in TX.  That was in 2002 or so. I went up there to see him so I stepped in.  Other than that it has been 19 yrs or so..   I loved seeing my hubby's car at the school with all our homeschool stickers on them. LOL

mynameismuerte
by on May. 3, 2012 at 4:02 PM

Tuesday afternoon.

My older 2 receive speech from the school district so I take them to the school for speech every week.  Next Friday is the last day though.

oredeb
by debbie on May. 3, 2012 at 5:28 PM

hmmm i cant even think of when i was! but im thinking of going in one, i seen on a billboard that a school is going to have a sale ! so i just might do it!hahaha

oredeb
by debbie on May. 3, 2012 at 5:29 PM

neat!!!

Quoting katzmeow726:

um....About four years ago.  I was doing pilates class.  One of our schools here opens up in the afternoons to community classes.  Exercise, hobbies, coupon, language...anything.  And the halls are basically a giant square, so it's also an open walking track from 4pm until 8pm.  

I will be in one in a couple of weeks.  DD has her first dance recital May 19...and the irony is she'll be on the stage I used to perform on with my band.  It's at my old high school's auditorium! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)