Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

If you could go back to one teacher, and tell them one thing, who and what would it be?

Posted by   + Show Post

good or bad, inspiring or not, is there one teacher that you would want to go back to, as an adult, and talk to, thank, or tell off? 8)

by on May. 6, 2012 at 10:29 AM
Replies (11-11):
ballerina.2006
by on May. 7, 2012 at 12:21 PM
Mrs. Byrd and Mrs. Graham.

Mrs. Graham was the student picked favorite teacher. EVERYONE loved her. She helped me in so many ways. She truly held her students best interests close to her.

Mrs. Byrd was an inspirstion. Two of her friends and herself wrote 2 plays that they later performed at the local theatre (they sold the rights to te 1st to someone on Broadway too!) She showed us that your dream is never far from reach, regardless of age. In class she wouldnt let you slack. She wanted to see everyone strive to be there best. Truly a students advocate. Her husband was also an amazing teacher (I had him as well as they both worked at my highschool).

There are many stories I could tell! I may type up one for each teacher when I get to the computer instead of mobile.

Looking back, there is not one teacher that I would "tell off". Everyone played some sort of vital roll in my life and/or education.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN