Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

does anyone use currclick?

Posted by on May. 7, 2012 at 12:42 PM
  • 14 Replies

i guess it is curriculum in a click, you buy things than can download right away and print. they have lots of free downloadables, i get those plus some for $1. like we just finished what plants need to grow lapbook, it was $1!! and it comes with the little cutouts for the iside of the lapbook, it is easier for me since everything is right there, but i really like them, can't wait for the next one! the only thing is the printing, it is a lot so you will use up ink.

by on May. 7, 2012 at 12:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
swim-mom72
by on May. 7, 2012 at 1:16 PM
1 mom liked this

LOVE currclick!!

Even the things that you pay for are at a really good price. Plus, it is at your fingertips : )

mem82
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2012 at 1:37 PM

How much does it run? and for what ages?

SusanTheWriter
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2012 at 1:43 PM

I just downloaded 4 different items for free! A PDF of the Greek alphabet, a Brandenburg guide on creating a history timeline, a handwriting guide, and a novel study for Anne of Green Gables. I may not use all of it, but you can't beat free!

Thanks for the heads up!

colman4
by on May. 7, 2012 at 1:50 PM

bump! I have never heard of it but will definitely be looking at it!

mommytobooger
by on May. 7, 2012 at 2:08 PM

your welcome! oh and it costs nothing just type in free at the search bar and you will see free items pop up. it's awesome!

usmom3
by BJ on May. 7, 2012 at 3:23 PM

I have looked at it but never used it!

kirbymom
by Sonja on May. 7, 2012 at 3:27 PM
1 mom liked this

I use it too. Its definitely a great site. And that you can download and print within minutes is awesome.  I love the cheap prices when its not free.  :) 

KickButtMama
by Shannon on May. 7, 2012 at 3:58 PM
I sell my latin workbook for kids through there...they have an awesome variety at really great prices, but i agree ink can cost.
bether89
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2012 at 4:19 PM
1 mom liked this

I have found some really useful free things on currclick.  They also have some online free clubs that my son enjoys.  The is one for the Magic Tree House books and a Lego Club.  I love it.

chlippr77
by Member on May. 8, 2012 at 2:34 PM
1 mom liked this

This has nothing to do with CurrClick (which I am addicted to, BTW you rock), but I downloaded Anne of Green Gables from Amazon, along with the Ann of the Island, and Ann of Avonlea yesterday for my DD.  All together cost me $0.99.  There was another set where you could get 8 different books by Lucy Maud Montgomery for like $1.99, I think.  They are for a kindle, but you can download the reader program for your phone or computer for free.

I love CurrClick, and Teachers Pay Teachers.  Lots of awesome freebies!

Quoting SusanTheWriter:

I just downloaded 4 different items for free! A PDF of the Greek alphabet, a Brandenburg guide on creating a history timeline, a handwriting guide, and a novel study for Anne of Green Gables. I may not use all of it, but you can't beat free!

Thanks for the heads up!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)