Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms
What is going on today?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 17, 2012 at 8:39 AM
Replies (11-15):
Knightquester
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2012 at 3:39 PM

I am so excited!  I bought my first carpet cleaner today, so I am going to be playing with that :-D  I have some school papers to go through too, but I may do that as the carpets dry or settle.

Boobah
by Nikki :) on May. 17, 2012 at 5:58 PM

Yes!  There is a little grooming place that will cut their nails for free, no other purchase necessary!  I am sure it is so you will remember them when you want your animal groomed or anything, but we always tip them nicely.  

We did take him to a place down the street that charged $5, hurt him, left the claws ragged, smelled like smoke and had a billion animals in cages.  She "boarded" animals.  These poor animals, it made me so sad.  They never got walked or anything (there is only the tiniest strip of grass to even be seen).  

Quoting swim-mom72:

Quoting Boobah:

Ugh, I really need to take the dog to get his nails clipped. I hate doing it, and they do it for free. We just give them a tip. :)

Quoting swim-mom72:

Catch up on emails for our co-op.                                                                                                              

Laundry

Clip the dogs and cats nails

Laundry

school...we have 5 days left!!!

Did I mention laundry? LOL

Vac upstairs

Guess I should get off CafeMom and get busy : )   Hope everyone has a good day!

Someplace does it for free?!! Wow, do share : )  We have 2 dogs and 2 cats (not declawed) and the days that I bath/brush them and clip all the nails is quite a full day.

swim-mom72
by on May. 17, 2012 at 6:37 PM

Quoting floridamommy3:

Im sick today so not much. Have a great Thursday!!

Hope you feel better soon!

swim-mom72
by on May. 17, 2012 at 6:38 PM

Quoting rainbow.mama:

I am sick so nothing. We are paying a game now as part of school. Today is a day of rest.

Sorry : ( Feel better soon!

swim-mom72
by on May. 17, 2012 at 6:41 PM

Quoting Boobah:

Yes!  There is a little grooming place that will cut their nails for free, no other purchase necessary!  I am sure it is so you will remember them when you want your animal groomed or anything, but we always tip them nicely.  

We did take him to a place down the street that charged $5, hurt him, left the claws ragged, smelled like smoke and had a billion animals in cages.  She "boarded" animals.  These poor animals, it made me so sad.  They never got walked or anything (there is only the tiniest strip of grass to even be seen).  

Quoting swim-mom72:

Quoting Boobah:

Ugh, I really need to take the dog to get his nails clipped. I hate doing it, and they do it for free. We just give them a tip. :)

Quoting swim-mom72:

Catch up on emails for our co-op.                                                                                                              

Laundry

Clip the dogs and cats nails

Laundry

school...we have 5 days left!!!

Did I mention laundry? LOL

Vac upstairs

Guess I should get off CafeMom and get busy : )   Hope everyone has a good day!

Someplace does it for free?!! Wow, do share : )  We have 2 dogs and 2 cats (not declawed) and the days that I bath/brush them and clip all the nails is quite a full day.

Ugh!! Are you serious? I hope someone turns that boarding place in. There is no good reason to keep a place like that in business. Poor puppies.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)