Sometimes I like to just sit and reminice about what has happened or is happening with our homeschooling adventures. Do you ever just wander through the past, present and near future of your homeschooling adventures?
1. What do you consider to be your favorite subject to teach your kids?
2. What is your favorite way of teaching your kids?
3. What is your favorite time of day to teach your kids?
4. What is your favorite part about when your kids learn something new?
5. What is your favorite homeschooling experience that you have come across since starting homeschooling?