Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Memorial day weekend plans?

Posted by on May. 25, 2012 at 7:57 AM
  • 17 Replies
Happy memorial day weekend!

Is this a "long" weekend for you and your family? Any plans?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 25, 2012 at 7:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Boobah
by Nikki :) on May. 25, 2012 at 7:58 AM
My plan is to get this house and yard done. And try to avoid going to hubby's family's mem party. (horrible, I know, but it's going to be 90 something Sunday and it's outside. I will be a swollen whale.)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on May. 25, 2012 at 8:27 AM
My boy scouts are doing a sleepover here tonight. Then we leave early Saturday to place flags at the National Cemetary. After the cemetary we are getting lunch then doing a 5 mile hike. Should be a nice day.

Sunday DS1 is being Confirmed at church. So proud of him. Then we willrobably head to my parent's house to BBQ and swim.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on May. 25, 2012 at 8:33 AM
That sounds like a fabulous weekend!

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3:

My boy scouts are doing a sleepover here tonight. Then we leave early Saturday to place flags at the National Cemetary. After the cemetary we are getting lunch then doing a 5 mile hike. Should be a nice day.

Sunday DS1 is being Confirmed at church. So proud of him. Then we willrobably head to my parent's house to BBQ and swim.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
5BMom
by on May. 25, 2012 at 9:29 AM
Not too much going on here. Hitting some yard sales tomorrow and going to the Memorial Day Ceremony at the Armory on Monday. We will bbq on Monday.

I am hoping the weather improves. It snowed yesterday and looks bleak so far today.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
oredeb
by on May. 25, 2012 at 10:25 AM

no plans here!

usmom3
by BJ on May. 25, 2012 at 10:41 AM
Hubby has to work Saturday so I don't know what's going to happen!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
buzymom93
by on May. 26, 2012 at 12:52 PM

I am at a great Unschooling conference in Vancouver, Wa.  its called Llife is Good!  its great and we are having a blast!!

Christian Homeschooling Mamma to two wonderful, busy, boys... Mario, 19yrs, and Isaiah, 7yrs

Check out my blog:    http://ourcrazyhomeschoollife.blogspot.com/

Boobah
by Nikki :) on May. 26, 2012 at 1:09 PM
Isn't it nice? I love weekends when I have no plans!

Quoting oredeb:

no plans here!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KickButtMama
by Shannon on May. 26, 2012 at 1:12 PM
No holiday plans really. My grandfather died unexpectedly this week, so we are busy making arrangements, trying to get into the local Vets cemetary this time of year is difficult.
Boobah
by Nikki :) on May. 26, 2012 at 1:18 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. I can imagine veteran cemeteries are super busy right now. There is something I never thought about before. Hugs to you and your family!

Quoting KickButtMama:

No holiday plans really. My grandfather died unexpectedly this week, so we are busy making arrangements, trying to get into the local Vets cemetary this time of year is difficult.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)