Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Pen Pal families?

Posted by on May. 25, 2012 at 4:34 PM
  • 2 Replies

Anyone interested in doing a pen pal project?  One of my friends has done something similar with her kiddos and I think it was a pretty neat experience.  They took photos of the kids doing different activites and the children wrote letters about it back and forth.  I have 4 school aged children - a 4th (almost 5th) grade daughter, a 2nd (almost 3rd) grade son, and two first graders (a boy and a girl). 

I was thinking it would be great to see how families live differently in different parts of the country and we could use the experience for A LOT of different aspects of our day. 

Hope to hear from you all soon!  ~Amy

by on May. 25, 2012 at 4:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
shay0810
by on May. 25, 2012 at 6:00 PM

I would love to be involved!    I have a kindergartner and a first grader......  both girls.  Another poster had asked me about the same thing on one of my posts, also.... 

daisypetals2000
by on May. 25, 2012 at 6:30 PM

Quoting shay0810:

I would love to be involved!    I have a kindergartner and a first grader......  both girls.  Another poster had asked me about the same thing on one of my posts, also.... 

Yay!  I was thinking maybe once a week mailing letters out... when would you like to start? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)