Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Used curriculum?

Posted by on May. 26, 2012 at 7:24 AM
  • 9 Replies
What do you do with it? I have a ton I would like to sell, but I don't know the best way to sell it. I've sold a few things on eBay and Craig's list, but wasn't really happy. How do y'all get rid of your used curriculum?

Mom of Laura and Nathan, wife of Jason, and blessed beyond belief!

by on May. 26, 2012 at 7:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
KickButtMama
by Shannon on May. 26, 2012 at 8:38 AM
You can sell it on ebay, you can tell moms on here you have it for sell/trade. You can put them up on www.theswap.com...that's all i can think of for now.
hipmamma83
by on May. 26, 2012 at 9:08 AM
What do you have ? :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
black.eyeliner
by on May. 26, 2012 at 9:12 AM

I buy my used curriculum from my local homeschooling groups book sale. We do it once a year.

carolkey74
by on May. 26, 2012 at 9:58 AM
Quoting hipmamma83:

What do you have ? :)

Oh goodness... Let's see, I have Saxon grammar and writing 7, Houghton Mifflin English 4, Foresman spelling 4, ACE paces science 7 (never used), Abeka mountain pathways and spelling 6, Apologia Astronomy, and Abeka world lit. That's just what I've cleared out of my school shelf. I have more in storage. Yikes!

Mom of Laura and Nathan, wife of Jason, and blessed beyond belief!

5BMom
by on May. 26, 2012 at 10:29 AM
Homeschool Classifieds www.homeschoolclassifieds.com.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ImmiNan
by on May. 26, 2012 at 10:53 AM

You can sell used books at Amazon.com. That's where I buy used homeschool books from time to time.

melissaoliver79
by on May. 26, 2012 at 3:03 PM

you can sell it on ebay. make a free website... or even here... lol what ya got ... anything for 3rd or 4th grades?

ripemango
by Member on May. 26, 2012 at 5:17 PM

i think this may be the best way to go. On Amazon and eBay, shipping will be so costly that any profit will be minimal.  I guess it really depends on how much your used textbooks are worth though.

Quoting black.eyeliner:

I buy my used curriculum from my local homeschooling groups book sale. We do it once a year.

I don't know where the sunbeams end and the starlights begin; it's all a mystery.

calimom1123
by Member on May. 27, 2012 at 1:29 AM
Im selling on ebay right now. I have abeka 3 for sale and alot of cle 200 stuff.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)