Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Best Activity Books or Products for Preschoolers

Posted by on May. 27, 2012 at 2:25 AM
  • 4 Replies

Dear Moms:

Can you share some recommendations on best activity books or products for preschoolers that can keep them occupied during long international flight? I have a 3 year old boy and 4 year old girl.

Thank you very much in advance. Regards.

by on May. 27, 2012 at 2:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mem82
by Platinum Member on May. 27, 2012 at 9:57 AM

My kids liked the School Zone books that are sold at WalMart ans, also, the Kumon books from Barnes and Noble.

ImmiNan
by on May. 27, 2012 at 11:47 AM

We began with School Zone workbooks and BrainQuest workbooks. This year my youngest is beginning with a BrainQuest workbook, School Zone workbook with software, ABeka Arts and Crafts w/Ambr Lamb, ABeka Bible Coloring Sheets, Reading Handbooks, and...lol, looks like you'll have to watch it on youtube.

LeapFrog Talking Words Factory's Vowels the "Sticky" Letters

kirbymom
by Sonja on May. 27, 2012 at 1:57 PM

How about doing an activity bag? You can have a few preschool books for reading and maybe a small puzzle or two that she could do in her lap with a small lap table.  You could also put in some coloring pictures that she could distribute to the stewardesses. I know that my 3 year old loves to have a small mp3 player with headphones to listen to music. You could have some of her favorite music from the shows she likes, to listen to. 

Here is a website that you might want to check out for any examples of what you want.....

http://www.preschoolrainbow.org/book-themes.htm

cybelle
by on May. 28, 2012 at 5:35 PM
Great suggestions. Thank you very much.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN