Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

What do you like to do when you go to or have a "Moms Night out'

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 2:12 PM
  • 10 Replies

what do you like to do when you go to or have a moms night out? with your hs friends or just non hs friends?

by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 2:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
usmom3
by BJ on Jun. 4, 2012 at 2:15 PM

I never get to go to any they are always on a week night & my hubby doesn't get home from work until after 10:30 every night!

gacgbaker
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 2:41 PM

It's been a LONG time since I had a girls night out- I don't really have any friends around here and I'm struggling with balancing the need for me to be at home, being pregnant, and the other demands that I feel pressure from.  I just like even dinner out though.

4quivers
by on Jun. 5, 2012 at 1:06 AM

I WANT to have a ladies night where we sit around sampling wine, eating hord'veourse,  dressed in our finest clothes, watching BBC's Pride and Prejudice.  

Who's with me?

whatmynameagain
by on Jun. 5, 2012 at 8:05 AM
We get together and do a movie and coffee after or Applebees for appitizers and drinks, or at someones home play Taboo and everyone brings a dessert or appitizer to snack in.Occasionally do a theme potluck girls night for dinner
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
swim-mom72
by on Jun. 5, 2012 at 8:40 AM

We have done various themes like making a craft, games, meeting at a restaraunt, and a curriculum swap ( those are usually my favorite). But, last night's mom's night at my house was great! Since we have a pool and hot tub, I thought it would be fun to have a "Spa Night." Those ladies went between the pool and hot tub for 2 hours!LOL I think that had a fun time, I know I did : )

mem82
by Platinum Member on Jun. 5, 2012 at 9:53 AM

I can sometimes go out for coffee or pop at IHOP or a coffee house, late in the evenings with my best friend. I have 4 kids and she has 3 so it doesn't happen too often.

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jun. 5, 2012 at 10:23 AM
I haven't had a moms night with friends in.... At least 4 years, maybe more! But we usually go to dinner, chat, and go home.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1NurseMom
by on Jun. 6, 2012 at 12:26 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't do moms night out either.  If by chance we're able to get a sitter for our youngest, dh & I do a date night.  I'd much rather spend alone time with my sexy hubs. in love

B & K est. 4/25/09   DS-15, DD-12, DD-2

starbeck96
by Bronze Member on Jun. 6, 2012 at 10:13 AM

what is a moms night out?  LOL...

I don't ever go out.  I don't really have anyone to go out with anymore.  My friend and I used to go shopping together every Black Friday and their was our Moms Day out.

Now, if I can get someone to watch the kids then DH and I go out.  Our time seems so limited together so whenever I get a chance to go out, just the two of us, we go..

swim-mom72
by on Jun. 6, 2012 at 10:21 AM

I think Mom's Night Out starts to be a regular thing when your kids are older. Mine are almost 15 & 12, and I promise you, a night out for mom NEVER happened for me either when they were little. This is something pretty new for me. So, do not fell left out ladies, your time will come. And, as fun as a little freedom is now and then, it comes with a bit of sadness with the knowledge of the fact that my boys will "need" me less and less : ( 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)