Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

To do - June 5th

Posted by on Jun. 5, 2012 at 10:23 AM
  • 15 Replies
What is going on today!?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 5, 2012 at 10:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mynameismuerte
by on Jun. 5, 2012 at 10:24 AM

We spent about an hour this morning outside (man is it beautiful today!)  In a little while my youngest has an appointment here at the house.  Then lunch and hopefully more playing outside or a trip to the library.

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jun. 5, 2012 at 10:25 AM
We are reviewing spelling rules, and math facts. I had a rough day yesterday when Julia was doing some math things and she was counting her fingers. I kept thinking, she should know this! Why doesn't she remember??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
swim-mom72
by on Jun. 5, 2012 at 10:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Boobah:

We are reviewing spelling rules, and math facts. I had a rough day yesterday when Julia was doing some math things and she was counting her fingers. I kept thinking, she should know this! Why doesn't she remember??

Iv'e been there (((hugs)))

No baby yet I suppose? Hope you are feeling ok : )

My oldest started 2-a-day swim practice today*sigh* I dropped him off at 8:15 and will pick him up at 10:30. Then we are gonna have a lazy day lounging and watching movies until I take him back to swim practice from 3-5. My youngest has jiu-jitsu practice from 6-7. Then we will have leftovers for dinner when they get home. Exciting day! LOL

oredeb
by on Jun. 5, 2012 at 10:32 AM

i see your still with us!hahahah

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jun. 5, 2012 at 10:40 AM
Yep! She is still high and quite comfortable. ;)

Quoting oredeb:

i see your still with us!hahahah

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KickButtMama
by Shannon on Jun. 5, 2012 at 11:29 AM
I have to go get printer ink
Print, cut & glue the pages for my Sign Language class 4 2mottow
We were going to go to the planetarium this evening, but it's really overcast today.
Discuss advances in Physics w/ my oldest (he's 10 and fascinated w/ quantum mechanics)
Watch documentary on the roaring 20's
Work on curriculum w/ oldest for our Camp Half Blood class we are going to offer in the fall at our local co-op. (based on the Percy Jackson book series).
Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Jun. 5, 2012 at 11:36 AM
School work, gymnastics, karate

I guess I get to sit out of my karate :( or at least only do the exercises that don't hurt my ankle...grrrrr....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmom3
by BJ on Jun. 5, 2012 at 11:44 AM
1 mom liked this

My goal for the day is to get to see this

http://news.yahoo.com/safely-watch-transit-venus-tuesday-121913419.html

I have the viewers, now if only the clouds will let me see it! We missed the eclipse because it was super cloudy!

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jun. 5, 2012 at 2:58 PM
I neeeeeed printer ink. The first time we went, I had the wrong numbers in mind from our old printer. Then I went yesterday and wasn't aware that staples hadn't opened yet (new store). For some reason, the printer gods are against me. I should just order online, it will get here faster. Lol

Quoting KickButtMama:

I have to go get printer ink

Print, cut & glue the pages for my Sign Language class 4 2mottow

We were going to go to the planetarium this evening, but it's really overcast today.

Discuss advances in Physics w/ my oldest (he's 10 and fascinated w/ quantum mechanics)

Watch documentary on the roaring 20's

Work on curriculum w/ oldest for our Camp Half Blood class we are going to offer in the fall at our local co-op. (based on the Percy Jackson book series).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Saraho5
by on Jun. 5, 2012 at 3:29 PM
Library storytime.

Swimming.

Naps now.

Then more swimming!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN