Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is going on today!?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 5, 2012 at 10:23 AM
Replies (11-15):
KickButtMama
by Shannon on Jun. 5, 2012 at 4:14 PM
Quoting Boobah:

Don't feel bad...it took me 3 tries as well....I went Sunday evening 10 minutes past closing, went yesturday and got black ink, because that is what I thought we needed....then this morning realized we needed color ink as well...UGH! Lol, but we have it now!
ColtsFan1912
by Bekah on Jun. 5, 2012 at 5:30 PM

Venus Transit! :)

DixieL
by on Jun. 5, 2012 at 5:34 PM

Same as every other day lol

oredeb
by debbie on Jun. 5, 2012 at 5:54 PM

what ive done!

cleaned house

put dinner in oven

making soap

helped someone with their garden

no laundry! yea

put clothes away

doriselm
by Member on Jun. 7, 2012 at 12:25 AM

I had the same thing today, just couldn't figure it out, wrong answers to simple problems, so finally let her use the abacus, will have to practice more, but my daughter was already doing double digit adding and subtracting and starting times, now she can't add simple single digit problems. A little frustrating. That is why I don't like stopping school it gets forgotten so quickly, no wonder schools have to refresh for six weeks or more. The school she was in did everything by memorizing and that is good, but my daughter had trouble with it found that out, so now have to come up with a way to teach her memorization.

Quoting Boobah:

We are reviewing spelling rules, and math facts. I had a rough day yesterday when Julia was doing some math things and she was counting her fingers. I kept thinking, she should know this! Why doesn't she remember??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)