Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms
Lazy weekend? Busy? In between?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 12:00 AM
Replies (11-17):
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jun. 9, 2012 at 11:09 AM
I'm not sure if it is everywhere or not, but there is another class Sunday at 2 here. Julia finished hers this morning and loved it! They are having another class on June 23/24 for a Madagascar 3 luxury assault vehicle (lol!)
Here is the info:
http://www.lowesbuildandgrow.com/pages/default.aspx

Quoting RatherBeReading:

Quoting Boobah:

Besides shipping out some things and cleaning, I don't have any plans.

Dh is taking the oldest to lowes tomorrow for their free workshop. They are building a "monkey powered plane". Lol

I need to look into this....we really love the free Home Depot workshops.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aleshad01
by Alesha on Jun. 9, 2012 at 11:25 AM
Not much planned for this weekend. When my husband gets home from work today I need to go to the grocery store. Later we plan on going to pick out paint for our bathroom. Probably go out to dinner as well.
jgattis
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 3:45 PM

Today I'm getting ready to go volunteer at a local charity 5K for a local girl with CF.

Tomorrow I will be tutoring a student in Calculus and then dinner with hubby.

(kids are at the grandparents for another week)

SuperMommy408
by Tamara on Jun. 9, 2012 at 4:49 PM
Our plans for this weekend..

Saturday we just relaxed and watched Netflix since it rained most of the morning and tonight hubby and I have date night with another couple,we try and go once a month.

Sunday we have church and then home to relax and pack because we're leaving Tuesday, to go on vacation to Pensacola Florida for at least 5 days
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mojitomommy
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 4:54 PM
We are just working in the yard and hitting the lake for a long boat ride .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NYCitymomx3
by Bronze Member on Jun. 9, 2012 at 6:59 PM

I'll be relaxing and cleaning.  Dh will be doing the kid-chauffeuring and some cleaning.  Ds has show choir practice Saturday afternoon and the rest of the weekend just hanging out with the kids on the block.  Dd(15) has pointe class, teaching dance for 3 hours to 2-9y/os (3 different classes), then over to a friend's house to study for Regents exams and swim in the pool.  Dd(18) is working on Saturday, then hanging with the boyfriend.  

Angela

dd(18) Freshman in college, dd(15) Sophomore at the (real) Fame school,                                               ds(11) 5th Grade homeschooler

Visit my Blog

bether89
by Bronze Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 12:26 AM

We have a busy weekend working around the house and at church.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)