Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Cole and Rob just had their first camping trip, ever, for each of them. How do your kids and Hubby bond?

Posted by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 11:10 AM
  • 4 Replies

Their Cub Scout troop just had their Pack campout this past weekend. Rob had never been camping and neither had Cole so I think it's great that they got to share their first experience together. 8) Oh, Cole, also, caught his first fish (and then 9 more!!!!lol).

by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 11:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
oredeb
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 11:35 AM

awww mem thats so neat!!! making memories

mem82
by Platinum Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 11:38 AM

Yep!

Quoting oredeb:

awww mem thats so neat!!! making memories

Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Jun. 10, 2012 at 12:59 PM
I'm so glad they had fun! Congrats on DS fishing! Did he get the belt loop and pin?

DH doesn't do much with the kids...I can't count the times I have taken them camping. He has takend them once. Very sad.

His idea of bonding is playing video games.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mem82
by Platinum Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 1:14 PM

He'll get the loop at the next Pack meeting. 8)

Rob does a lot of the video games, too,  I came from the outdoors family,  so he just kind of got dragged into it. I wanted to take Missie hiking to some of the natural rock formations, and made him come with me. He loved the whole trip, and as the kids are getting older, he has really gotten into it. Camping was a hard idea for him because we had no equiptment and he had never been. Once, he took the plunge, he has decided he loves it, too. LOL Though, he has some major camp equiptment envy with some of the other campers and still likes to use his smart phone for some things.

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3:

I'm so glad they had fun! Congrats on DS fishing! Did he get the belt loop and pin?

DH doesn't do much with the kids...I can't count the times I have taken them camping. He has takend them once. Very sad.

His idea of bonding is playing video games.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)