Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Hi everybody I get to homeschool.

Posted by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 3:13 PM
  • 3 Replies

Hi everybody, hope everything is going well for you all. Well, I met with my dd superintendant today. And I submitted the books that I am going to buy,  my enrollment letter for time4learning, the attendance sheet that I will use and my letter of intent, with the curriculum that I am going to have for my daughter, and she accepted it. So as of August 29, 2012 when public school begins my dd will be homeschooled. I'm excited about it. My dd is excited too. I thought it was going to be harder to get the approval. I just have to find groups for my dd to go to. During the school year she tried Girl Scouts and another group, but she didn't like them because of the other kids in there. I know there will be challenging days but at least I know she will be learning and safe. I went to the school the other day because she said this boy was bullying her and she said she couldn't go to her teacher. I mean public schools can be unsafe, but the way she said she couldn't go to the teacher made me even more worried. There are 3 teachers in there and like 20 other students. But I'm just happy that it's all set now. Well have a nice day.

by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 3:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
usmom3
by BJ on Jun. 11, 2012 at 3:55 PM
1 mom liked this

That's great that you are going to homeschool her! Look for homeschool groups near you & see if any of them do field trips or classes she can go to!

oredeb
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 4:11 PM

yea!!!!!!!!

abigailesmommy
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 10:01 AM

congrats. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)