Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Whoops! My assessments are tomorrow and I'm not ready!

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm going to spend the day gathering up old schoolwork, and maybe having the kids do some more to show off. Yikes!

by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 11:13 AM
Replies (11-16):
kirbymom
by Sonja on Jun. 14, 2012 at 12:13 PM

Sounds like back to work schedule to me, mem. You just make sure you put in some mommy-me time as much as you can for a few days. Then, start your plannings.  You'll feel so much better in the long run.  Remember, if mommy can't take care of mommy too then mommy can't take care of anyone else either.  :)  

Quoting mem82:

Thank you! I'm taking sometime to clean my house and sort my materials. Then, back to work. I'm going to try to plan out our unit studies, ahead of time.

bether89
by Bronze Member on Jun. 14, 2012 at 5:26 PM

I am glad that it went well for you.

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jun. 16, 2012 at 10:25 AM
I've got to do ours still!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mem82
by Platinum Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 10:29 AM

I have issues finding Mommy time. LOL

Quoting kirbymom:

Sounds like back to work schedule to me, mem. You just make sure you put in some mommy-me time as much as you can for a few days. Then, start your plannings.  You'll feel so much better in the long run.  Remember, if mommy can't take care of mommy too then mommy can't take care of anyone else either.  :)  

Quoting mem82:

Thank you! I'm taking sometime to clean my house and sort my materials. Then, back to work. I'm going to try to plan out our unit studies, ahead of time.

kirbymom
by Sonja on Jun. 16, 2012 at 10:45 AM
1 mom liked this

hahaha  Me too.  :)   I swear, my kids think the world has come to an end if I lay down. Which is such a rare occasion.  lol

Quoting mem82:

I have issues finding Mommy time. LOL

Quoting kirbymom:

Quoting mem82:

mem82
by Platinum Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 12:40 PM

You have plenty of time!

Quoting Boobah:

I've got to do ours still!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN