Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

OT and Just For Fun: In Honor of Father's Day

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 11:11 AM
  • 2 Replies

Jimmy Fallon's 'Evolution of Dad Dancing' Is an Instant Father's Day Classic

Posted by Jacqueline Burt

jimmy fallon evolution dad dancingDoes Jimmy Fallon ever get anything wrong? The man can do a spot-on rendition of Bob Dylan singing the Charles in Charge theme song, so of course he was able to nail just about every dad in the universe who's ever made an awkward spectacle of himself on the dance floor in one hilarious Late Night with Jimmy Fallon musical sketch: "The Evolution of Dad Dancing."

And just in time for Father's Day! Seriously, to say he's done it again doesn't begin to cover it. By simply dressing up like the dorkiest dad ever and busting a series of tragically misinformed "moves," Jimmy Fallon somehow managed to make millions of viewers smile and say, "Awww, my dad does that!"

Because even if your dad doesn't try to rock out at weddings with  "The YMUC" (a very confused version of "The YMCA") or "The Nordic Track," chances are he does something similar (like my friend's dad, who does a little jig I like to call "The Bad-Knee Oompa- Loompa").

Check it out and see:

Hilarious, right?! How awesome are dads?! Give it up for dads and their terrible sense of rhythm!

Does your Dad or SO/DH do any of these dances?

by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 11:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
usmom3
by BJ on Jun. 17, 2012 at 12:16 PM

My hubby doesn't dance!

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jun. 17, 2012 at 1:28 PM
Bumping for when im not mobile :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN