Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

I thought that I would post a tip on homeschooling for all the newcomers and even the veteran homeschoolers. I find that I am always adding to my bag of ideas on how to improve my homeschooliing experience. 

If anyone else has a tip they would like to share, please, feel free to post it. 

by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 7:30 PM
Replies (11-18):
Moma3boyz
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 8:57 AM
Nope, I am a B2S junkie as well ;) I love when it is time to buy new supplies.

Quoting KickButtMama:

Quoting mem82:

Also, hit up back to school sales. 8)

LOVE Walmart and the Dollar store for their B2S sales!, my eldest DS birthday is in July and we don't do candy in our house. So instead I usually do a back to school goody bag....but maybe I'm the only one who squeals with excitement over new school supplies?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kirbymom
by Sonja on Jun. 22, 2012 at 11:07 AM

I absolutely love  the B2S sales! Everything is so cheap to almost downright free.  :)   I stock up as much as I can at that time.  Notebooks, paper, pencils, erasers, folders, crayons etc etc etc.  lol 

Quoting KickButtMama:

Quoting mem82:

LOVE Walmart and the Dollar store for their B2S sales!, my eldest DS birthday is in July and we don't do candy in our house. So instead I usually do a back to school goody bag....but maybe I'm the only one who squeals with excitement over new school supplies?

Nope! You aren't the only one who gets excited about school supplies.  I do it too.  lol   

kirbymom
by Sonja on Jun. 22, 2012 at 11:12 AM

LOL ~ OMG! I can't stop laughing! hahahahahahahah ~

Quoting KickButtMama:

Love these Sonja! You're never too old for tips! Wait...does that sound weird? Lol

To answer your question......NOPE.  lol heeheehahaha

KickButtMama
by Shannon on Jun. 22, 2012 at 11:35 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting kirbymom:

I think it does not sound weird strictly because you're as strange as I! Lol
ColtsFan1912
by Bekah on Jun. 22, 2012 at 3:09 PM
2 moms liked this

For me, laminating machines are a godsend. I've saved a lot on ink letting my kids resuse worksheets that I print off.

ColtsFan1912
by Bekah on Jun. 22, 2012 at 3:12 PM

hehe no I get excited too

We went to staples today to pickup a corkboard so i can start getting the calender around & they gave us a discount card. 15% off all schools supplies that we can use all summer long. I about broke into a dance lol

Quoting KickButtMama:

Quoting mem82:

"Hallelujah every breath is a second chance" Switchfoot

KickButtMama
by Shannon on Jun. 22, 2012 at 4:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting ColtsFan1912:

Uh-oh, now I have to work in a trip to Staples this weekend. GAH! Lol

Home Educators Toolbox  / Articles / Kicbuttmama's Crazy Lapbooks / Kickbuttmama's Home Education
Albert Einstein -- 
   "Everybody is a Genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing it is stupid." 

victorianmom55
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 6:03 PM

Darn, I should have went into Staples today! I was right next door to it(I was at Michaels), well maybe I will get back there this weekend. 

I would have broke into the happy dance...LOL

Quoting ColtsFan1912:

hehe no I get excited too

We went to staples today to pickup a corkboard so i can start getting the calender around & they gave us a discount card. 15% off all schools supplies that we can use all summer long. I about broke into a dance lol

Quoting KickButtMama:

Quoting mem82:

Shari, wife to John 4/88, mom to Heather 1/77,Nyssa 4/89, Michaela 8/94

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)