Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

How do you teach inspiration to your kid(s)?  Do you read stories on inspiration?  Do you have them write something about who or what is an ispiration to them? Or,  maybe you watch a movie that is all about inspiration? 

Do you find inspiration is easy to teach or more difficult?

by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 5:08 PM
Replies (11-13):
KickButtMama
by Shannon on Jun. 25, 2012 at 12:48 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting kirbymom:

Omg I soooo agree! It would be nice to have just one day where some major life lesson wasn't being learned! Lol

Home Educators Toolbox  / Articles / Kicbuttmama's Crazy Lapbooks / Kickbuttmama's Home Education
Albert Einstein -- 
   "Everybody is a Genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing it is stupid." 

oredeb
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 12:49 PM

i like number 5 also!

Quoting romacox:

Quoting kirbymom:

Inspiration being self taught.  Curiousity begs me to ask...Then you define inspiration as an emotional thought/feeling? 

Quoting romacox:

If I am inspired, that seems to convey.  If I am bored that also seems to convey.

That is a good question! So I looked it up.:  Inspiration defined

I like definition  number 5 the best. 

kirbymom
by Sonja on Jun. 25, 2012 at 2:48 PM

Quoting romacox:

Quoting kirbymom:

Inspiration being self taught.  Curiousity begs me to ask...Then you define inspiration as an emotional thought/feeling? 

Quoting romacox:

If I am inspired, that seems to convey.  If I am bored that also seems to convey.

That is a good question! So I looked it up.:  Inspiration defined

I like definition  number 5 the best. 

I like # 5 best as well.  Although I am hard put to find any emotional connotations in the definition. There is a hint at it but that is all.  What do you think?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN