Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

I thought this was funny!

Posted by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 1:38 PM
BJ
  • 18 Replies

by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 1:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
victorianmom55
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 2:17 PM

LOL, I don't need a diaper bag any more but I use one for a place for my waterbottle or Soda, my large organizer, and many other things, because well I like big bags......

Shari, wife to John 4/88, mom to Heather 1/77,Nyssa 4/89, Michaela 8/94

KickButtMama
by Shannon on Jun. 24, 2012 at 3:23 PM
Ok, ok, I confess...this might be me..except for the wiggly toddler. Those days are over. Everyone makes fun of the fact that I have a back pack for a purse! Lol
victorianmom55
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 3:53 PM

Quoting KickButtMama:

Ok, ok, I confess...this might be me..except for the wiggly toddler. Those days are over. Everyone makes fun of the fact that I have a back pack for a purse! Lol

I have tried using a regular size purse and a small purse....just isn't me.. I haven't found a backpack that will work for me...take that back I have but can't justify the price..it is a Swiss Gear one. I have a Swiss Gear computer case that I love because it is TSA approved(don't have to take the laptop out).

mem82
by Platinum Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 6:44 PM

LOL I love homespunjuggling's blog. I bought her comic book and it was sooooo funny.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 6:45 PM

At last, others that can understand my messenger bag 'purse'. LOLOL

Quoting victorianmom55:

Quoting KickButtMama:

I have tried using a regular size purse and a small purse....just isn't me.. I haven't found a backpack that will work for me...take that back I have but can't justify the price..it is a Swiss Gear one. I have a Swiss Gear computer case that I love because it is TSA approved(don't have to take the laptop out).

kirbymom
by Sonja on Jun. 24, 2012 at 7:02 PM

LOL ~ This was me even befor I started homeschooling.  hahaha

Quoting usmom3:

gratefulgal
by Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 7:12 PM

yup! that's me. Except some days the hair doesn't get brushed until REAL late in the evening! lol!

victorianmom55
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:04 PM

The sad thing is my youngest is almost 18yrs. old, and my girls think it is thinks it is strange that I like my big bags.

Quoting mem82:

Quoting victorianmom55:

Quoting KickButtMama:

kirbymom
by Sonja on Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:31 PM

I love big bags. You can put everything in it and still have room left over.  lol

Quoting victorianmom55:

The sad thing is my youngest is almost 18yrs. old, and my girls think it is thinks it is strange that I like my big bags.

Quoting mem82:

Quoting victorianmom55:

Quoting KickButtMama:

kirbymom
by Sonja on Jun. 24, 2012 at 9:12 PM

Quoting gratefulgal:

yup! that's me. Except some days the hair doesn't get brushed until REAL late in the evening! lol!

Sounds like me.  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)