Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

To do - Monday

Posted by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 7:39 AM
  • 22 Replies
What is on the list today, girls?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 7:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jun. 25, 2012 at 7:40 AM
1 mom liked this
This is our first day with dh back to work after baby. So... My only goal is to keep everyone fed semi happy and alive. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
swim-mom72
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 7:51 AM

I have to get my oldest to swim practice by 7:30. Then meet hubby at lawyers office @ 10 to draw up our will ( we have put it off too long). Then pick up son from swim practice. Do a TON of laundry since I have I went out of town a couple days and then was sick over the weekend.

Then take oldest back to swim practice @ 3. Oh man will I be glad when 2-a-day swim is over with! Make orthodontist appointments for both boys. Organize calendar and work on lesson plans since we start back to school in 2 weeks. Make dinner. And watch some of the Olympic trials!

Hope you all have a blessed week : )

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Jun. 25, 2012 at 8:28 AM

Packing for family camp!  So Laundry and cleaning the car.  Probably cleaning a few rooms too. 

usmom3
by BJ on Jun. 25, 2012 at 9:28 AM

We are trying to finish demoing the dining room floor so we can remodel it this week!

SuperMommy408
by Tamara on Jun. 25, 2012 at 9:38 AM
I'm at the Dentist with my 3 youngest daughters, we had to be here for 8 am,I have to go to the fruit Market after we leave here,then home to figure out lunch and dinner and then wash, fold laundry and get the girls started on some math..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IreneCarroll
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 9:38 AM
work

bmw29
by Bronze Member on Jun. 25, 2012 at 9:40 AM
Laundry, cleaning and perhaps dye my hair.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mynameismuerte
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 10:06 AM
Working on laundry. Taking the kids to see that Pirates Band of Misfits movie (for $1 a ticket) in about an hour.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
victorianmom55
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 10:16 AM

The only thing on my list of to do today is to go visit a friend of mine that I haven't seen in ages. She has eight children and homeschools them all, so I am going to be picking her brain for ideas.  She shared this site with me this morning and I want to share it with you all

http://www.ck12.org/flexbook/    From what I am seeing it seems really great

Shari, wife to John 4/88, mom to Heather 1/77,Nyssa 4/89, Michaela 8/94

KickButtMama
by Shannon on Jun. 25, 2012 at 10:28 AM
II have to finish this weeks sign language curriculum. And start going through my HS supplies and weed out those we no longer need.

Home Educators Toolbox  / Articles / Kicbuttmama's Crazy Lapbooks / Kickbuttmama's Home Education
Albert Einstein -- 
   "Everybody is a Genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing it is stupid." 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN