Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

help pls...is there a K 12 online school that is FREE??

Posted by   + Show Post

I thought there was some state prog that was an online school for K to 12 and everything is paid for by the state.

Anyone know about this or maybe I dreamed it up? LOL

by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 5:00 PM
Replies (61-62):
LaineysMomma
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 3:34 PM
I never knew this was offered..I am considering a travel nursing job and I was concerned about my dd's education this would def help thx!
debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Jul. 23, 2012 at 10:44 PM

There is also theheadoftheclass.com and lesson pathways though I dont remember the link for that one and http://dltk-teach.com/ for links to curriculum online that give ideas.  The head of the class has online printable curriculum that you can use to teach your child.

Quoting krilerby:

I guess that depends on when the school year starts in MD.  I would cover all bases as to not 'get into trouble'.  Once you get to Tx, just send the intent to HS letter to the school district; (I always attach a copy of Lepeer VS Arlington to be safe).  

As far aa a K curriculum?  I would have to say that your child learns everyday just by being with you.  

We also use abcmouse.com; jumpstart.com, readingeggs.com. Um, if I think of any more, I'll let you know. Oh, TLS.com has some excellent printables as does worksheetworks.com.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN