Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A little late in the day, but... To do Friday

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 3:59 PM
  • 9 Replies
What have you done/need to do?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 3:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jun. 29, 2012 at 4:01 PM
I took the girls to the chiro
Diaper laundry
Mom took the two oldest to her house
So I took a small nap
Watched a movie while Kayla slept on my chest! First time I've gotten to watch a real movie in forever. Lol
Now waiting for hubby to get home
Have dinner
Maybe go to target for ink and some other things

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
oredeb
by debbie on Jun. 29, 2012 at 4:31 PM

ive done it

cleaned house

dh off to work

cleaned up yard

cleaned church

still to do:

dinner

more soap

lunch!

clean pantry

Saraho5
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 5:08 PM
I need to do A LOT!

But, we've had a super lazy day instead.

I let the kids (6 1/2 & 3 1/2 yr old) loose with the scissors (kid friendly kind), some paper,
stickers, & glue ...about 6 hours ago. The mess is still there.

We're gonna clean up before DH gets home from work. LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KickButtMama
by Shannon on Jun. 29, 2012 at 5:40 PM
I'm hiding in my air conditioned house! It's too freakin hot outside, ok the heat isn't the main problem - its about 95 degrees, but it's super muggy out...ugh! So I'm tooling around with my eldest trying to plan activities and curricula for a Percy Jackson - Camp Half Bloos class we will be teaching at our co-op this fall. It's going to be big on activities, the kids will be assigned to their 'Godly Parents' house (just like the kids in the books) and they will each have a 'magical power' to coincides with the powers of their house. We are soooo excited. We hope the class will be super fun!!
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jun. 29, 2012 at 5:52 PM
That sounds so neat!

Quoting KickButtMama:

I'm hiding in my air conditioned house! It's too freakin hot outside, ok the heat isn't the main problem - its about 95 degrees, but it's super muggy out...ugh! So I'm tooling around with my eldest trying to plan activities and curricula for a Percy Jackson - Camp Half Bloos class we will be teaching at our co-op this fall. It's going to be big on activities, the kids will be assigned to their 'Godly Parents' house (just like the kids in the books) and they will each have a 'magical power' to coincides with the powers of their house. We are soooo excited. We hope the class will be super fun!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KickButtMama
by Shannon on Jun. 29, 2012 at 5:56 PM
Quoting Boobah:

It was my sons idea. He took a similar class for Hogwarts that was sure popular for the
Ast couple of semesters but those teachers are taking a break this fall, so Daniel approached me about helping him organize the class! I just love how co-op has helped him blossom socially, especially since he has aspergers.

But I'm excited to focus the class on the Greek and Roman myths, one of my favorite fun topics! I might also use some of my Latin curriculum I designed a few years ago. Idk yet.
Shari55
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 7:20 PM

I had a face to face job interview with a Nanny agency, so that took care of the morning.

Got home to no power, we had a bad thunderstorm come through and a lightening strike it a transformer. The power was out for almost three hours!

Anyway I didn't really have anything planned aside from the job interview.

Shari, Preschool Teacher and High School Homeschool Facilitator

usmom3
by BJ on Jun. 29, 2012 at 8:00 PM

I want to take that class! Sounds like a lot of fun! & I read in your other reply that it was your son's idea that is great !

Quoting KickButtMama:

Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Jun. 30, 2012 at 12:45 AM
Sounds fun Kick..as always! LOL

I spent the day weed whacking at my Dad's house. DS1, 14yo, took the "job" and said he would do the fire clearance for them for $150. He paid someone else last year. Well, DS isn't QUITE strong/dedicated enough and I ened up doing 3/4 of it...uggg..hot, dirty work! We finally finished today!

We spent some time at the pool and then had a nice dinner with them and then came home.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)