Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Weekend plans - 4th of July celebration?

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 4:03 PM
  • 12 Replies
Will you celebrate the fourth this weekend or wait? Kind of stinks it is on a Wednesday this year, but a day off (for dh) is always welcome.
Any other plans this weekend?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 4:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jun. 29, 2012 at 4:05 PM
We have zero plans. Thank goodness. Laundry and cleaning the kitchen and bathrooms is on my list. Idk when the city will let fireworks off, but we will watch from our deck. We aren't letting any off ourselves this year. Too expensive!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
oredeb
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 4:34 PM

i think we have to go down to medford, my dad and step mom are in the hospital, they both decided to break their hips at the same time, togetherness!

thats where the closest hospital to them, they had to be flown there by their neighbor, while we are not at hospital visitin we will go fishing on the rogue river in grants pass! our favorite river and then boat on over to the fair grounds and watch the fire works

mynameismuerte
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 4:38 PM
My parents and niece left today. DH has next week off so we're leaving on a camping trip on Sunday. We'll come home Thursday and then spend the weekend painting and preparing the office/school room.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mynameismuerte
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 4:39 PM
Oh goodness! I hope they both have quick recoveries!

Quoting oredeb:

i think we have to go down to medford, my dad and step mom are in the hospital, they both decided to break their hips at the same time, togetherness!

thats where the closest hospital to them, they had to be flown there by their neighbor, while we are not at hospital visitin we will go fishing on the rogue river in grants pass! our favorite river and then boat on over to the fair grounds and watch the fire works

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Saraho5
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 5:11 PM
It's soooo hot here with no rain in the forecast anytime soon, so we have a burn ban on in our county which equals no fireworks.
Guess our plans are still up in the air!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KickButtMama
by Shannon on Jun. 29, 2012 at 5:43 PM
Nope, we'll be waiting till Wednesday. I'm trying to find some local fireworks though, we didn't see any last year since most places cancelled celebrations due to budget cuts.
KickButtMama
by Shannon on Jun. 29, 2012 at 5:44 PM
Quoting oredeb:

Goodness, hope they heal up quick! Are they in the same room?
oredeb
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 7:48 PM

thanks amie!!! me too!

Quoting mynameismuerte:

Oh goodness! I hope they both have quick recoveries!

Quoting oredeb:

oredeb
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 7:49 PM

yep in the same room,

Quoting KickButtMama:

Quoting oredeb:

Goodness, hope they heal up quick! Are they in the same room?

Shari55
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 8:39 PM

Quoting oredeb:

Wow, that is sad, hope they feel better soon.

Shari, Preschool Teacher and High School Homeschool Facilitator

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)