Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Ack! It's July, already!

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 10:11 PM
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this

LOL I already feel I'm behind in my planning. June got away from me.

by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 10:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Shari55
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 10:23 PM

June does that to me too

Shari,  not just a wife, mom, grandma, I am also a daycare provider and a Kindergarten teacher

swim-mom72
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 11:24 PM

It came and went FAST for sure!! We start back to school this thursday!!! *ugh*

usmom3
by BJ on Jul. 2, 2012 at 11:30 PM

I can't believe the year is half over all ready!

Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Jul. 3, 2012 at 2:12 AM
I'm with y'all! Wow! Where does the time go?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gamermom81
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 7:39 PM
1 mom liked this

I  know I feel the same way...I also feel bad because we always make these plans to do some more work of some sort during the summer but we all enjoy just relaxing too much :)

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 4, 2012 at 6:51 PM
Seriously, I'm starting to panic. I still need to organize our portfolio, get it assessed, send it in with our letter of intent. Then finish planning our year, organize our area and supplies... How am I going to get this done?!?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mem82
by Platinum Member on Jul. 4, 2012 at 8:31 PM

You can do it! Portfolio's are really easy, especially at your daughter's age.

Quoting Boobah:

Seriously, I'm starting to panic. I still need to organize our portfolio, get it assessed, send it in with our letter of intent. Then finish planning our year, organize our area and supplies... How am I going to get this done?!?!

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 4, 2012 at 10:16 PM
1 mom liked this
I have a small problem though. We put most of our worksheets in page protectors, and used them dry erase style. So, I took pictures of a few, but not many. I am going to have to print out these color pictures as proof of our math work, I probably would have spent less money just using the darned workbooks. Haha! This year for second we are just using the workbooks. It isn't worth the hassle, and we will have records of our work.
We also didn't really do much for history, so I'm going to have to fudge some things there. Shhhhh.

Quoting mem82:

You can do it! Portfolio's are really easy, especially at your daughter's age.

Quoting Boobah:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brunett34
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 8:30 PM

I know this summer is going so fast, it's crazy! Two of my kids go back to school in Aug. My other two go back in Sept.  I'm acctually enjoying the time off of school but also anxious for the kids to start back again. I can't wait to see what they'll be doing this year.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN