Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Weekend plans?

Posted by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 7:35 AM
  • 28 Replies
What are you doing this weekend?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 7:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 6, 2012 at 7:35 AM
I'm hoping to catch up on sleep, and work on cleaning the basement.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RatherBeReading
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 8:35 AM

I am debating on doing the Home Depot kids workshop tomorrow.  We are also hopefully  fingers crossed setting up a pool this weekend! My SIL bought one and decided it was too small for her and is going to give it to us for free! Other than that, it's just the usual weekend grocery shopping and church.

gacgbaker
by Bronze Member on Jul. 6, 2012 at 8:48 AM

We have some phone calls to make, and are going to build a bear with the kids to make the new baby a bear- we always have a gift that the kids are involved in making for the new little one.  

irvinehiker
by Andrea on Jul. 6, 2012 at 8:52 AM

Nothing really planned yet.  Maybe light off some fireworks.  We were going to wed, but it was too hot. 

tiredmomfor2
by **Lyndsay** on Jul. 6, 2012 at 9:07 AM
Hmm, not sure yet. Probably grocery shopping, the usual cleaning, I need to finally get the kids' school books ordered. The livingroom needs shampooed really bad before school starts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 6, 2012 at 9:13 AM
I should check to see which workshop is offered. Julia loved the one at lowes.

Quoting RatherBeReading:

I am debating on doing the Home Depot kids workshop tomorrow.  We are also hopefully  fingers crossed setting up a pool this weekend! My SIL bought one and decided it was too small for her and is going to give it to us for free! Other than that, it's just the usual weekend grocery shopping and church.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 6, 2012 at 9:14 AM
We have made bears for each family member too. We announced our engagement by making a wedding bear. Then made a groom when we got married. Julia got a bear when she was 2, now we need to get one for chelsey and one for Kayla. :)

Quoting gacgbaker:

We have some phone calls to make, and are going to build a bear with the kids to make the new baby a bear- we always have a gift that the kids are involved in making for the new little one.  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 6, 2012 at 9:15 AM
It was extremely hot, and dry. No fires fortunately though. Have fun!

Quoting irvinehiker:

Nothing really planned yet.  Maybe light off some fireworks.  We were going to wed, but it was too hot. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jul. 6, 2012 at 9:16 AM
We just shampooed before the baby came, and it already needs it again. It's only been a month. My mom got us a shampooer for Christmas! We love it!

Quoting tiredmomfor2:

Hmm, not sure yet. Probably grocery shopping, the usual cleaning, I need to finally get the kids' school books ordered. The livingroom needs shampooed really bad before school starts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shari55
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 9:44 AM
2 moms liked this

Nothing....LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)