Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

looking to buy kids cds

Posted by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 9:23 AM
  • 8 Replies

I'm looking to buy some cds for the kids to listen in the car..anyone have any to sell?

Patch the Pirate

Adventurs in Odyssey

etc..stuff similar :)

Thanks!

while I'm here.. does anyone want to buy my Abeka answer key sets? 3rd grade.

by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 9:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mem82
by Platinum Member on Jul. 7, 2012 at 11:28 AM

Not me! You might want to check out your library.

tiredmomfor2
by **Lyndsay** on Jul. 7, 2012 at 12:07 PM
Adventures on odyssey is a big hit at our house. Arthur on cd is good as well. We have listed to the magic tree house as well. (Some people shy away from this because of the magic, but we really like it) my kids love any book put to cd. They will beg to sit in the car in the driveway after we get home from the store. Lol
tiredmomfor2
by **Lyndsay** on Jul. 7, 2012 at 12:08 PM
Quoting tiredmomfor2:

Adventures on odyssey is a big hit at our house. Arthur on cd is good as well. We have listed to the magic tree house as well. (Some people shy away from this because of the magic, but we really like it) my kids love any book put to cd. They will beg to sit in the car in the driveway after we get home from the store. Lol

Oops sorry I thought you were looking for suggestions on ones. (Blonde moment! Lol) I do not have any to sell.
hoping4number3
by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 12:37 PM

It's fine..ideas are nice too! :)

I have checked our library..but our local ones, just have cassette tapes (and..a. I don't trust my kids with cassettes lol and b...we don't have a proper working player).

kirbymom
by Sonja on Jul. 7, 2012 at 3:36 PM

BUMP!

KickButtMama
by Shannon on Jul. 7, 2012 at 6:57 PM
I know lots of families that have music CDs in foreign languages that they listen to in the car.
mem82
by Platinum Member on Jul. 7, 2012 at 10:20 PM

Ha! My kids are fascinated by cassettes and it makes me feel old.

Quoting hoping4number3:

It's fine..ideas are nice too! :)

I have checked our library..but our local ones, just have cassette tapes (and..a. I don't trust my kids with cassettes lol and b...we don't have a proper working player).

celshep
by on Jul. 8, 2012 at 4:44 AM

Do you have an MP3 player and auxiliary input in your car? Children's folk artists like Kira Willey, Frances England, and Renee & Jeremy have some free/ super cheap songs to download.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN