Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

classroom calendars.....how much do u pay?

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 12:07 PM
  • 14 Replies

I need to get one. I would like to get one that also has the weather, yesterday today tomorrow, etc.

How much can I expect to spend for one? Other options besides buying one? where do you get yours at?

Thanks

Tammy

by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 12:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Jul. 18, 2012 at 12:56 PM
Oriental Trading hd some cute ones. I just got their school edition and I'm excited to pick up a few new things.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
oredeb
by debbie on Jul. 18, 2012 at 1:05 PM

check this out looks like it has some calender stuff

http://www.sparklebox.co.uk/class-management/routines-organisation/classroom-calendar/

it tries to get you to download there loader thingy but you dont need to,  keep clicking what you want to down load and eventually the download button will come at the right just above the thing you want to download, hope this makes sense!! theres some neat stuff in here worth figureing it out.

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Jul. 18, 2012 at 1:20 PM

We printed the schoolsparks.com worksheet for the days of the week and yesterday, today and tomorrow.  Then we just used a big blotter style calander and put stickers on it for sunny, rainy, snowy and windy.  Wrote the temperature in F and C.  And put stickers on it for what they should wear that day, coat and gloves or a bathing suit.  There are awesome stickers at any scrapbook supply store!

Mommy2justone
by Member on Jul. 18, 2012 at 1:23 PM

I paid $13 for mine, it has all of that let me see if I can find a link to it.

Mommy2justone
by Member on Jul. 18, 2012 at 1:26 PM
1 mom liked this

here it is. I thought it was $13, but is says $12 online. 

hipmomto3
by Bronze Member on Jul. 18, 2012 at 1:43 PM

I had one that was about $35, from Amazon. It was great - lots of pieces, lots of information - but it was just too big for our small homeschool room and only 3 kids. If you have a big space and/or several children, I recommend it though. I sold it for  $15 so I guess it was only $20 for me. :)

http://www.amazon.com/Learning-Resources-Calendar-Weather-Pocket/dp/B000P86RMC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1342633359&sr=8-1&keywords=weather+calendar

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Jul. 18, 2012 at 1:48 PM

Are those stickers or magnets?  I like having a record and I'm having my oldest compare last year to this year.

Quoting Mommy2justone:

Mommy2justone
by Member on Jul. 18, 2012 at 2:04 PM
1 mom liked this

I use velcro dots. They are thick card board pieces

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Are those stickers or magnets?  I like having a record and I'm having my oldest compare last year to this year.

Quoting Mommy2justone:

Cloth diapering, Co-sleeping, Toddler wearing, breastfeeding advocate, ERFing, attachment parenting, home schooling, hippie at heart!
 TTC a 2013 Baby!!!!!!
KickButtMama
by Shannon on Jul. 18, 2012 at 3:20 PM
I use a free app on my iPad, so nothin..lol I used to make a spead she on excell though. So that was free too, I'm super cheap..lol
KickButtMama
by Shannon on Jul. 18, 2012 at 3:21 PM
Quoting Mommy2justone:

That's so cute!

Home Educators Toolbox  / Articles / Kicbuttmama's Crazy Lapbooks / Kickbuttmama's Home Education
Albert Einstein -- 
   "Everybody is a Genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing it is stupid." 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)